I'm ready now

Emma1980

Mummy to Finley
Reaction score
I'm getting down, depressed and impatient - and i know, i've only just hit the 37 week mark! so i feel for you ladies who have gone overdue!

I have everything ready now, just missing my boy, i wanna meet him! and i want him to be here before xmas!:growlmad:

my due date is the 3rd of Jan, from my 12 week scan - however on my 20, 21, 23 & 24 wk scans, the date was registering as the 28th Dec - which was also the date from my LMP...

the hospital wont change it to that tho, procedure is to stick with the 12wk date, which means they might let me go til the 17th Jan! ARGH!

I want my boy here NOW!

Pointless thread, but still...

sorry hun :hugs:

Why don't you try knitting a blanket, or little hat or something of the sort...just to keep your mind occupied before he's born.
:hugs: Hope he comes soon! :D

Hun I know the feeling!!

For some reason as soon as I hit 37 weeks it was like I hit a brick wall. I was quite down and fed up for a few days.

I was on here seeing ladies going into labour getting really annoyed it wasn't me! I think it was because 37 weeks had been a big milestone (and I knew he was fully cooked) I just wanted him here.

The last week or so has actually gone quite quickly looking back (obviously I wouldn't have said that a week ago!! It's weird as now I know I'll be induced on my due date if he's not here by then, my brain has gone into totally reverse!

He can stay in for as long as he wants!! I kinda like being pregnant (and looked after!) plus I can get away with over eating and sleeping all day! Try and make the most of the few good points.

I dont know how to knit!!!! lol

haha, Yea...neither do I! BUT I'm going to attempt to anyway...

There's this super cute little hat with ears... you could always just try, and if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out! :shrug:

Here's the pattern I found.

https://www.babycenter.com/0_bunny-beanie-pattern_1445260.bc

:)

hmmm.... chocolate cake...

maybe thats what it is - that ive just been waiting for this day for so long, all the way thru my pregnancy people have told me that this ones comin early and i always said - as long as i get to 37 weeks!

I didnt expect to wake up this morning and go in to labour or anything but, URGH!

I wish i could oversleep, i was up at 530am this morning, after peeing the bed from coughing so much, lol

I seem to get contractions every morning too, but they just disappear when midday comes, get my hopes up every day for them to fall later on - blah - i get pretty shocked when i read of the ladies who go overdue and say - no twinges no nothing, ive had twinges for weeks! painful BHs, water leakages, losing plug - all this false hope is not helping me!

I dont know how to knit!!!! lol

haha, Yea...neither do I! BUT I'm going to attempt to anyway...

There's this super cute little hat with ears... you could always just try, and if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out! :shrug:

Here's the pattern I found.

https://www.babycenter.com/0_bunny-beanie-pattern_1445260.bc

:)

omg - did you read the instructions?:wacko:

Awww hun :(:( i am starting to feel the same way too :(:( lets hope your lil man comes soon :)

Oh I feel your pain. Ever since I hit third tri, I have been sick. One cold after another. As soon as I start to feel healthy, I come down with the same cold all over again!
It's reallyg upsetting me. I almost can't remember what it feels like to feel NORMAL!

I want her out and to hold her so bad, I am actually looking forward to labour! :(

I like being pregnant but i just want her out to meet her :cloud9: Although, from Bex saying it bloody hurt her this morning i've told Maddie to stay in just a couple more days :rofl: :rofl:

:hugs:

hehe, im feeling like this already!! :hugs: Before you know it he will be here, and the whole 9 months will be a complete blur I'm sure!! xxx

I felt just like that for week 37 and much of last week but now I know I'm getting induced the day after my due date (22/12) I feel so much better and I'm enjoying the last days of being pregnant. I think its having a definate end in sight that helps - and the hope that he'll be here before Christmas!

Imace - thats it, so am i! - I cant wait for labour to start just so i know hes comin out! i dont care about the pain anymore!

Ladies - i'm so glad i'm not the only one! thankyou for making me feel a bit better!

Hattie yes that would make me enjoy it i think - just knowing the last day that it possibly could be, would be fantastic!

You sound like me 2 weeks ago as well, so you're certainly not the only one.

I'm now not bothered about the pain of labour, people keep telling me "it's not as bad as people say" and "you'll forget about it as soon as you get the baby in your arms" I really don't care about the pain, I just feel ready to have this baby.

Let's hope they all come soon, safe and well and without hurting us too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->