I'm really confused..BFPs and BFNs all month?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm currently 19 days late for AF.. on March 7th I got a light but clearly pink positive FRER that showed right away and we were so happy...but then later I tested and got nothing but BFNs and thought maybe it was a chemical so I waited for the bleeding but it never came.

I started having stabbing cramping on the left side on the 8th that turned into AF type cramping on the 10th.. sometimes it was pretty painful but not horrible, still no blood though. I went and got a blood test done on the 9th and it was negative.

I've been waiting for something to change but nothing so far. So Friday I found my last dollar tree test and took it just because, and when it was negative right away I threw it in the trash only to come back an hour later to see a faint but positive line.

I've since taken more dollar tree tests and gotten faint positives on those as well and a faint on an ept, but negative answer and FRER.. im sooo confused! I'd love any advice anybody can give even if it's just speculation... thank you so much

I think you should get a blood test! Could be positive but taking your body some time to produce HSG.

thank you for your response, I did have another blood test done about a week and a half ago that was negative as well.. still too early? It's all so strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->