Im really not good at this waiting thing!

Young.hopeful

Reaction score
5dpo already feeling some symptoms that are promising! But I am struggling with this wait! Im obsessed! Its all I think about!

Let me know if you are feeling the same so I know Im not crazy!

Im also 5dpo and I feel I should be 14dpo time is draggingggggg

I think every lady here can sympathize with how you're feeling! I'm 5dpo and it does feel like time is going as slow as molasses. :lol:

I'm so impatient I test at 5dpo. 4 years on it doesn't get better just crazier haha good luck x

LOL but you can't even implant that early, let alone have enough hCG in your system to test pos!

...though I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't done nearly the same thing (testing at 7dpo ... so much crazy).

I am doing better at staying strong this cycle, but then, I'm only 5 days into the TWW. I think temping helps fulfill that "am I pregnant?" yet question every morning!

Just a day seems like a week!! There are pros and cons to testing early but I say if you can handle it (emotionally) go for it!! I'd do it with the cheapos though lol

I am vowing to stay strong and not test (too) early this cycle. I always cave around 8dpo, and this time, I am aiming to wait until 12dpo! Or at least 10. 10 is good, if I see an implantation dip in my temp chart. But 12 would be better.

(I'm still trying to convince myself that early testing is bad for me and drives me and the hubby insane.)

My husband goes crazy but I do use cheapies. This cycle I waited until 10dpo

Same, I buy Wondfos in bulk 50-count bags, haha. I have a bit of a POAS problem.

10dpo is reasonably reasonable! I've never had a pos until 13dpo, though, which is another reason I need to just chill out and wait.

According to FF I am 11dpo but I had solid smiley on CBD dual hormone opk on the night of 3rd Feb so I put myself at about 13dpo and bfn.

You're not out until the witch shows! Fingers crossed for you!

I'd much rather be 13dpo and ready to test!

yeah when I'm 5 dpo I can't wait to be 10 dpo x

OMG... 5 days? You all are so lucky! I am just 3DPO and it's all I can think about... sitting here at work... AAAHHH! Doesn't help that I am THE most impatient human on earth. Glad to know I'm not alone :D

TTC is darn near all I can think about at all. I've had babies on the brain since the wedding, LOL. I think the losses just make me all the more desperate. It's hard. Hang in there, ladies, and baby dust to everyone!

:dust:

Ladies im 4dpo and my cheapies just come!! Urge is cmon now lol
And dill i kno wat u meam about losses making it harder not to obsess

Every time I get new cheapies I pee on one haha. Losses do make you obsess more it's all you can think about. The more I try stop myself the worse it is so I just do what I want now. Xx

I just get so much more stressed and disappointed if I start testing too early and they keep coming up negative! And I drive my hubby crazy with, "Can you see anything on this? Is there a shadow? Am I losing my mind?" Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->