• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Im really starting to hate these New Choice tests!!!

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
Ok this happened to me a month ago, I got 4 yes 4 faintly positive pregnancy tests over two days (2 New Choice/ 2 Dollar General Baby)...they never got darker and I ended up getting my period. Again this month, (Im 10DPO) I took another one yesterday at 9DPO and again I see a very faint second line!! Im getting really aggravated with these stupid tests. If its negative it should be white, you should see nothing.... I was using these leading up to taking a FRER because the FRER tests are pricier. Im about done with all these stupid dollar tree tests. How can I be sure of my results ever if they always have these stupid faint second lines!?!? :growlmad:

Maybe you should get a answer pregnancy test.1 of the ladys in tww gt a positive with answer and negative with frer you may have had a chemical pregnancy last month also loads of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"