Im really worried...

lou1979

Mummy to 3 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone feels the same as me, im near on 12 weeks and i dont have any kind of bump, my symptoms went at about 10 weeks and i just dont 'feel ' pregnant anymore..

now it hasnt helped the fact that my doppler arrived yesterday and i can only find my hb and not babies, but i know that can take time.

its just everything together .. loss of symptoms and no hb thats worrying me sick,

i have my scan on weds but im terrified now of going! :(

Dont worry ive hardly had any symtoms with this pregnancy it doesnt mean that somethings going to be wrong. Do you have the gel for your doppler? it helps pick the hb up clearer without the gel i cant find mine. The usual place is about a inch or so down from your bellybutton it does take alot of fiddling before you find it so dont worry hun xx

I'm 10+4 and my symptoms have been gone for about a week, I'm trying PMA - no blood then I'm not panicking!!!

I hope all goes well with the scan!!!

:hugs: i cant find HB on my doppler either and i am 12+4. To be honest I know some ppl have managed to find it now it does say on the dopplers in the instruction bits a specific time to start using it (which ii am sure is passed the 12 wk mark). Beacuse finding it is very hard in the 1st place. My midwife will not be listening to the heart beat untiil may 13th (my next appoint) as again she says it is too difficult to find it before hand.

I am sure your bubs is doin a-ok :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi there! try not to worry :hugs:, I think pg symptoms are supposed to ease up at the end of 1st tri as the placenta takes over...

I never used a doppler, but loads of ladies on here have not easily found hb's - especially in early stages.

My bump didn't begin to show (to me, let alone other people) until about 16 weeks... I think many if not most 1st time mum's on here only really started to see their bump (once bloating had subsided) in the 2nd tri.

There seems to be this weird limbo-land at the end of 1st tri - beginning of 2nd tri where symptoms subside, but the physical signs of pg (i.e. bump, fetal movement etc.) are not apparent yet and one doesn't feel pg. I am sure soon enough you will :happydance:

xx

Aw Lou :hug:

I don't mean this in a critical way - but I so wish people wouldn't give themselves such a hard time!

My M/S also wore off at 10 weeks. I was so pleased, I was wishing for it to pass.

I know half these things can be a double edge sword, but there is not one piece of information, other than fear itself, which gives me any cause what-so-ever to think I should be worried.

If you've had two babies, I'm guessing, there is a good chance you might miss out on some of the stretchy/muscle adjustment feelings being quite as noticable?

Please keep your facts close to heart and tell fear to eff off!

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxx

i'm 16+5 with my first and have never had many pregnancy symptoms to the point where i only began accepting i was pregnant at 14+1 when i had my scan. i wouldn't worry about not being able to find HB. i have a doppler and was able to pick the hb up before but now all i get is the sound of the lo moving around and at times a very quick heart beat sound.
when i told people i was pregnant again at 14 weeks everyone was shocked because i didnt look or act pregnant apparently!!! now i'm 16 weeks i've suddenly grown a bump and its really weird.

Hope you are able to be less stressed. good luck for the scan
xxx

Hey Lou,
I met my midwife on Thursday and I asked her about this and she told me that symptoms might start to ease off or disappear over the next couple of weeks. She said this is normal as the placenta takes over. I had been feeling completely normal for the first half of last week, then m.s. came back for two days, and now I feel normal again.

I know what you mean about worrying but at least you don't have long to wait for your scan and it will be such a relief to see your little baby. After all you have already seen the heartbeat so chances are very good that all is well. Don't worry about not being able to find the heartbeat either, my midwife said that it's too difficult to find the heartbeat till later on because the baby is still too low down at this stage.

Try and relax, Wednesday will be here in no time and I'm sure it will be good news. I have to wait till 29th for my scan - going mad!!
:hug:

Huuuunnniii! You will be fine! i have heard that you can only hear the heartbeat on doppler at over 13 weeks! You will be so happy when you have your scan and realise that you have been touched with the miricle of being a mommy! I am holding thumbs for you my luv, here if you need us but I have a sneaky feeling youll be just fine!

Thankyou all so so much for your kind words you have no idea what a relief it is to hear your stories thankyou xxxx

The only symptom i have now is sore boobs, so im kinda thinking thats a good thing.

Im sure everything will be fine for you hun. x

I was the same hunni as you .....sickness gone....no booby change.......nothing

when I went to scan on Friday I was planning how I would get out of room crying in front of all others in the waiting room!!! poor OH all I was saying how will we get out when they say there is no baby??!!!

as soon as she put scanner on my tummy I saw my angel!! all legs and arms !! a miracle from the bean I saw a few weeks ago..Im calling it legs eleven now!!

you will be fine hunni :hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hugs: I know it is easier to say than to do but try not to panic too much hun.

Chances are everything is fine and your symptoms have just eased up because you're coming to the end of 1st trimester now and the placenta is kicking in and doing it's job.

My symptoms are all over the place, some days i feel definitely pregnant and then i'll go for days thinking i feel "too normal" and getting myself really worked up about the possibility of mmc.

I know it's awful waiting but not long now until your scan and i'm sure everything is going to be fine for you.

:hug:

Well I have my scan tomorrow!

& yesterday and today ive had sickness again, only in the morning but still its there

i NEVER thought id be so glad to feel so sick hahaha!!

Thankyou all so much for your reasurrance it means alot to me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"