I'm scared and need opinions

penee

Reaction score
So, lately for the last few days, a week and a half after sex, I've been having pregnancy symptoms (morning sickness, constipation, short breath, cravings) but jotted it down to me stopping birth control.
I was only on it for about a week before I've stopped taking it and I had unprotected sex while it wasn't effective.

Just last night in place of my period, I got this creamy discharge with a tiny bit of fresh blood but it was mostly old and brown. in the morning I checked and the bleeding had seemingly stopped all together because there was nothing fresh on the pad and what I cleaned from myself was basically black.

Is it time to seriously consider this as a possible pregnancy, or could it all be linked to birth control?

Do any of you have experience?

oh and I should add, a period like this has never happened to me

hi !
I don't really know for sure, but I can share my experiences.. I stop birth control in january 2014 and the 1st month was very weird. I had nausea and cramps, sore bbs and I wasn't pg at all..
Do you know when you ovulated and when is your period due? you can always test just to be sure !

hi !
I don't really know for sure, but I can share my experiences.. I stop birth control in january 2014 and the 1st month was very weird. I had nausea and cramps, sore bbs and I wasn't pg at all..
Do you know when you ovulated and when is your period due? you can always test just to be sure !

My period was due yesterday, but I've just been spotting old blood. would the affects be so strong even though I was only on birth control for 11 days?

hi !

My period was due yesterday, but I've just been spotting old blood. would the affects be so strong even though I was only on birth control for 11 days?

I think the effects would be even stronger after only being on BC for a short period of time because you never became accustomed to it. You didn't complete a full cycle on it, so now your body is confused about where in the cycle it is.

It's possible you are pregnant, but unlikely you would have symptoms only a week and a half after sex. Take a test to rule it out, though.

I agree with purple cupcake, if you didn't complete a cycle with BC your body could be confused.. but try to test to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->