Im scared, cant sleep, baby normally has me awake! UPDATE first page

Glad it's ok! I keep getting kicks be my bum! By bumps small wen I breath in u can see where he's lying! Lately I've not been getting loads of massive kicks just movement alot think he's ttyibg to comfy! X

I think our babies are twinnes but in different bellies lol brother from another mother, sista from another mista so to speak :haha:exact same babe.... They must just Love scarying the life out of us
must be a phase :haha:

we will have handfuls yet.. so happy all is well for you tho xx

hahahahaha omg that made me chuckle!!! sister from another mista... bruva from anotha muva!! lmao!!! :rofl: deffo think they are twinnies combined!! just soo lush to know someone else feels exactly like i do!! thanks for our chat tonight hunny xxxx

hahahahaha omg that made me chuckle!!! sister from another mista... bruva from anotha muva!! lmao!!! :rofl: deffo think they are twinnies combined!! just soo lush to know someone else feels exactly like i do!! thanks for our chat tonight hunny xxxx

Your most welcome Babe :hugs:
we ARE normal :haha: and our babies are cheeky monkeys..
sooo think were sorta in same situatuion lol
but no probs hun . hows your lil one behaving now??
my lil man doin the odd wriggle Thankfully xx

Exactly the same as her telepathic twinnie haha! i was laying on my side before and was getting wriggles, shes stopped now i turned onto my back haha!! typical!! im soo tired but i just cant get to sleep grr... do you get that?? xx

Yes i get that too, i think combo of stress and been over tired makes that
but deffo the stress/worry is what makes it worse

Last night was a diseatser xx

How typical is it, that they get all active when you wanna sleep? :lol:

Awww hun!! we should just keep sending :hugs: back and forth haha... yeah last night i barely slept at all either, well i managed to get back to sleep a few hours thismorning when i got home. You need mega hugs after tonight and hope your feeling a bit more relaxed now, put feet up and get a nice big bowl of coco pops!! haha xxxxxx

Awww you wee bitch lmao :haha: i didnt even think about the cocopops until you mentioned them and now am despeate for a bowl of em loll..... i wont sleep until i have them now :haha: xxxx

hahaha ooo i love me cocopops altho the milk has started to give me a horrible taste and a bad tummy in the mornings... but still cant resist the coco pops!! hahaha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->