im scared i may have PND

L

lilmumma

as the title says really, i dont know how to describe it, but things got a while lot worse with Izzie recently. whether its cos its christmas and im thinking of Abi and thinking she;s trying to replace her i dont know, but i found myself unable to look at her earlier, now josh thinks im loopy cos i tried talking to him about it, and all i seem to do for the last couple of days is cry now. i know im tired with Kabe not sleeping, but my OH is being a king twat and refusing to do anything. he spent most of today in the pub 'sorting his head' after i tried talking to him, now he's ignoring me, Kabe's screaming blue murder, Izzie wont sleep for me and keeps shouting dada and the others are all wound up cos these two are crying, im fed up.

sorry i just needed soemwhere to say it

I know I have like no experience of this at all so I can't really offer you any advice but I just know how supportive u were when I needed to talk so I though I'd just say hello and although it's hard at the moment I'm sure it will get better.
You went through such an awfull thing and I am so sorry for your loss. PND is really common, my mum had it when she had my sister and it was horrible at the time but she got through it and if u do have it then you will to.
It'll be ok
:hugs:
Ellianna
xxx

Well first off what an ass - should have been the other way round "go out see your friends ask *** if she fancies a drink with you I'll take care of lil ones".

You have been through a lot and whist I can not relate to the extent you have I can imagine. Pregnancy can be trying enough and so can giving birth to bubba but if its not two ways it can't be good! It is in this house as far as Caitlin goes and that is hard enough!

Your tired your stressed and your sensitive so to leave you feeling like this is so unacceptable :( I feel for you. Sometimes men can not relate can't personally see how they can to some things but it doesn't take a genius to work out how to be there for the other one if it be listen or offer a break nah mind the fact he should be taking responsibility for his babies anyway!

Do you have family you can turn to other than those you mentioned in PM the other day? Someone who can give you a break every now & then?

Get him told hun you need to although it may be a fight to get through!

Ending this and only being able to imagine how things have been emotional and mentally with LO arriving very early then the normal day to day being a new Mum again I would maybe go and see your GP anyway and get a little support with a counciller (sp).

:hugs: to you! x

I never got that thing off today Im sooo sorry I will tomorrow if its open :confused: if not Wednesday I promise.

you dont need to rush, its fine, you have Caitlin to think of :)

ive tried everything i can to talk to him, he just wont listen, he was all doting dad with Izzie, and when she cried he got up, but now Kabes here he's like it's your turn, im already up with Kabe all night and he expects me to sort Izzie out too, fair enough maybe i should be doing more with her, but she only wants daddy cos its daddy shes used to, he always used to get up ith her when i was pregnant, every time, and he never moaned once, in fact he moaned if i got up! its all changed and when we do talk we argue.

i havent spoke to my mum in 3 yrs lol so no help there either, im just over everything!

hey! sorry 2 hear what your going through, its tough looking after 2 little ones!!i had pnd after my first daughter. i couldnt talk 2 anyone, my partner was useless at listening! i let it go on for about 6-7 months until i realised i needed help! i was constantly crying and feeling down and totally crap about myself! going 2 my gp was the best thing 2 do, they are the only people who can realy help! i was put on medication and after about 3 months of takin them i was fine again! they take about 3 weeks 2 start working.
my advice 2 u would be go 2 your gp and tell him/her how your feeling, and dont take any shit of your partner!!
i hope all goes ok for you and u feel better soon!

big hug 2 u :hugs: xxx

you know what i just need somewhere to vent so im gunna go ahead and do it in here saying as the twat affectionately known as Josh! wont listen to a god damn word i say! I'm SOOOO pissed with him, he went out with his mates tonight, fair enough, he wanted some sense of normality, but he promised the kids he'd be home for midnight to set off fireworks, and did he turn up for midnight? did he buggary, he's JUST turned up at quarter to two, in no state whatsoever to light fireworks, upset brandon and called him a little shit for giving him cheek (which he did to be fair, and if josh hadnt said something i would) but still, the reason he's here is to get away from a life like that, not come to another one. He started on me for not having 5kids in bed and asleep for when he got home, even though they were up BECAUSE he was home, even though it was supposed to be. The others were all back in bed apart from Brandon and Kabe, and he's gone off on one just cos they werent all asleep. He wont do anything, he wont get out of bed he just wants to look good in front of people i think. His parents came around again and know whats going on and are trying to help but nothings workign, he stayed the same even in front of them, but as soon as one fo his mates turned up to go out with him, he was like, are you sure i cant get you anything or feed him before i go, i dont like leaving you alone with them all. He's such a twat, Mike was like, havent you got him well trained, i felt like screaming that he isnt and he;s being a fucking prick (Sorry) it just winds me up really badly. I dont know what to do, if i wasnt at breaking point before, i deffo am now, Kabes suffering from not sleeping, i dont know what to do anymore, and when i suggested going to the HV Josh wont let me, he said it'll make us out to look like bad parents, which i can see his point, we already get judged when we go in, but still. He wont do anything around the house apart from yell at me, or Izzie as he did earlier and reduced her to tears. I now have Josh laid sprawled out on the couch, more or less unable to move he's drunk that much, Izzie crying cos she heard Josh shouting and she hates anything like that, Brandon lay in bed crying because of what Josh said to him and Kabe still screaming becuse he cant sleep. Im at the point where im the next one about to cry because i really dont know what to do with myself anymore.

im sorry to rant on in here like this, i just needed somewhere to actually get out how i felt somewhere cos i was just sat here winding myself up more and more thinking about it. I hate that lifes got like this. April 2006 and we were as happy as we could ever be, we had one specisl little girl Abi who was a month old, and we were engaged since christmas and happier than anyone we knew, now it seems everything has gone tits up and i just dont know what to do!

:hugs: I am sorry life is so bloody hard at the moment hun!

He has to get off his arse and start supporting you, because if he doesn't he will lose everything and I am sure that is not what he wants! You need to make him realise how much he has let the kiddies down last night, and also how he needs to continue to help you out, it doesn't stop just because you are not pregnanct anymore, you have a family and it is BOTH of you that are responsible for it, so he needs to grow up and start acting like a man instead of a spoilt git!

Get harsh with him babe and tell him how it is! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->