I'm scared I might be losing the baby

jinxii

Reaction score
Yesterday my nausea suddenly disappeared. Today I had some spotting, not bad but definitely there. And now I'm not nauseous but food won't stay down. Something definitely doesn't feel right. I called the hospital advice line and they basically said if I'm going to miscarry there is nothing they can do about it and I have my scan scheduled for Monday anyway so I should just come in then and see what's going on.

I feel the same as u exempt I still have my nausea. I have had 8 previous mcs. I had spotting yesterday and pain today. I'm terrified. Rang the hosp and they said they can't see me till Monday cause the epu is closed on the weekends. Pointless booking me in for Monday though cause I'm booked in for my first scan on Tuesday. The wait is a killer but I'm counting down the hours x

Oh no :( how far along are you? Don't worry spotting can be normal. I have it too. Baby was fine last we checked... Dr put me on progesterone it's gone nowxx

I'm in this exact situation....been having spotting on and off this past week. Well last night the bleeding was red and filled the bottom of my underwear... no cramps or clots though and this morning the blood is now brown and less of...my boobs are less swore too.. I'm doing my best not to worry but that's hard to do.I'm just holding out till my dr.appt on Monday.I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. You are not alone in this situation all I can say is just rest you're body as much as possible and let us know how your appt goes...we are all here to support each other during this crucial time of life making :hugs:

I'm nine weeks on Monday. If I lose this baby, we're not trying again. It took us fifteen years to get here... If it was just the spotting, I wouldn't be so worried but it's the sudden lack of nausea yet still puking. It's like my stomach is fine, I eat, it comes back out. I was also ravenously hungry this morning which I haven't been since getting pregnant. And I slept for 14 hours.. which I never do. My boobs haven't been very sore for a while, just hard nipples nonstop and they still are. My fingers are crossed for all of us! Pregnancy is tough! It's hard not to be scared.

I think what you're describing with symptoms sounds totally normal. Symptoms do change & decrease around weeks 9 & 10 due to the placenta taking over and hormones hitting a plateau. Big hugs & good luck for Monday!

Big hugs to you. I'm in the same boat right now. Although I'm only 5 weeks, spotting lightly off and on since Wednesday. Bad back ache.
I've had 3 previous pregnancies, and I do remember that near the end of the first Tri symptoms can change and lessen, because the placenta takes over...and your body is used to the baby more at that point, so the nausea wouldn't be as bad. I really think you are ok. Hang in there and know that I'm praying all is fine with you and baby!

Try not to worry too much Hun. I have hypermesis and today woke up feeling fine! Not nauseous or tired! And last night I had bad cramping too. I just tell myself that wtv will be will be, I can't change the outcome just hope for the best xx

big hugs :hugs: hope everything is ok at your scans xx

Well, the spotting stopped.. it only lasted for a little while yesterday. This morning I am a bit nauseous again but not too bad like before. I actually ate whole grain waffles that my lovely husband made for me! That's the first real breakfast I've had in ages since I haven't been keeping anything down. It's still in my tummy.. yay! I am being cautiously optimistic that everything will be fine at my scan tomorrow.

I have been there but now I am already 14 weeks. My nausea was always barely there, just a bit after getting up. After starting progesterone after a small bleed from a hematoma I had a week with more nausea and was expecting for it to start full blow. But it stopped..and around week 8 I was completely nausea free and also had a lack of many other symptoms. But the baby continued to grow and thrive.

I have been there but now I am already 14 weeks. My nausea was always barely there, just a bit after getting up. After starting progesterone after a small bleed from a hematoma I had a week with more nausea and was expecting for it to start full blow. But it stopped..and around week 8 I was completely nausea free and also had a lack of many other symptoms. But the baby continued to grow and thrive.

So funny you say that because since I turned 8 weeks, it's like a switch went off and my ms died down like crazy. I can function now and am no longer vomiting at all. Not complaining but it's a tad strange...

I finally got my first ultrasound today. Everything is good, I have what looks like a fat little baby in there. Strong heartbeat.. really clear images. I'll upload later when I scan it in. I feel so much better now... I've been freaking out so badly my blood pressure was through the roof when I went in and they tested it on my way out, it dropped 30 points just from me seeing a healthy ultrasound!

I finally got my first ultrasound today. Everything is good, I have what looks like a fat little baby in there. Strong heartbeat.. really clear images. I'll upload later when I scan it in. I feel so much better now... I've been freaking out so badly my blood pressure was through the roof when I went in and they tested it on my way out, it dropped 30 points just from me seeing a healthy ultrasound!

Aww what wonderful news!!! So happy for you :kiss:

There's my bean! It actually looks like a real baby.

Attachments

• ultrasound npi.jpg
    ultrasound npi.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member