I'm scared just brought a clear blue digital test

zoe6660

Reaction score
I'm 14dpo today and been taking tests all bfn and I been having cramps in left side and boobs are hurting I did feel sick today but nothin came of it but I hate seeing the not pregnant sign on the test so I don't know weather to do it now or wait till morning x

I was in exactly the same situation as you yesterday, getting BFNs from supermarket tests but feeling symptoms. I was 12 dpo so just decided to bite the bullet and take the clear blue digital test and it was positive! My levels must've been too small to be detected from cheaper tests. I double checked by doing a second clear blue test lol just to put my mind at ease and it came back positive again. Do the test and let us know how you get on, good luckx

I'm 14dpo today and been taking tests all bfn and I been having cramps in left side and boobs are hurting I did feel sick today but nothin came of it but I hate seeing the not pregnant sign on the test so I don't know weather to do it now or wait till morning x

When is AF due? Do you have a chart or do you not take bbts?

It say not pregnant but I been feeling different this month than normal I was due af 1st but ov the 21st x tested with opk

Hey Zoe! I'm pretty close to you, as I'm at 13dpo. Took a First Response yesterday morning and BFN... I've had a few symptoms since I O'd: Cramping and pinching in stomach, a few headaches, and smelling weird things. I've also been STARVING shortly after meals which is not normal for me! I have a 30 day cycle so AF isn't due for another 3 days.... The wait is killing me =(

i've had bfn with all brands but faint lines with internet cheapies...

waiting (attempting to wait, is more accurate) to test again... although i've ordered some online and pressed express delivery because I'm a bit of an obsessive one :p

I ordered some last night for tomorrow so I'll keep testing with them they more sensitive than clear blue x

Digital tests are typically less sensitive than the line tests. I'd just use them to confirm a faint positive, rather than a retest of bfns. You could try some of the more sensitive 10miu tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->