Im scared of Alphatee(Toni) and heres why....

trying_4_no.3

mum of 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Ok Im officially scared of this woman first of all she tells me her son shares the same birthday as my daughter september 22nd ok a bit of a coincedence but fine it can happen and then she tells me that her daughter was born on my due date 28th of March ok another coincedence hey it can happen and then.....We find out we both got pregnant young with our first children at the age of 17 ok so not so freaky and then we discover that we have both been with our partners for the same amount of time they both moved in with us after being together the same amount of time into the relationship we both got pregnant the first time we slept with them which was 6weeks into the relationship for both of us and got pregnant but sadly lost the babies and we both now are pregnant again and it is both of out partners first babies so by this time we are starting to think its getting a little freaky and we are starting to make jokes about being seperated at birth and now......wait for it......now we discover we both have BLACK leather sofas but not just this they are the exact same sofas and we have the two matching chairs to go with it and if this wasnt freaky enough.....we both bought them off friends of our mums!!! This is just to much!! Its just to freaky!! IM OFFICIALLY FREAKED OUT BY YOU TONI!! But I luv ya none the less x x :hug:

Ok Im officially scared of this woman first of all she tells me her son shares the same birthday as my daughter september 22nd ok a bit of a coincedence but fine it can happen and then she tells me that her daughter was born on my due date 28th of March ok another coincedence hey it can happen and then.....We find out we both got pregnant young with our first children at the age of 17 ok so not so freaky and then we discover that we have both been with our partners for the same amount of time they both moved in with us after being together the same amount of time into the relationship we both got pregnant the first time we slept with them which was 6weeks into the relationship for both of us and got pregnant but sadly lost the babies and we both now are pregnant again and it is both of out partners first babies so by this time we are starting to think its getting a little freaky and we are starting to make jokes about being seperated at birth and now......wait for it......now we discover we both have BLACK leather sofas but not just this they are the exact same sofas and we have the two matching chairs to go with it and if this wasnt freaky enough.....we both bought them off friends of our mums!!! This is just to much!! Its just to freaky!! IM OFFICIALLY FREAKED OUT BY YOU TONI!! But I luv ya none the less x x :hug:

YEP IM FREAKED TOO ITS SO WEIRD!!!!!!! lol but i love u none the less xx:hugs:

How weird! I've got a friend a bit like that who I met through another forum, although not so much with the small details lol! We're both called Gemma with husbands called Dave, we both got married within a couple of weeks of each other and moved into our houses around the same time. Her children are the same age as my eldest two, although she has two girls and mine are boys and we both live in Lancashire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->