Im scared something is wrong again.

TeiganMax

Reaction score
Hey please help me. In april i had an ectopic pregnancy and i lost my bean and left tube. This was our first month trying. Just did a superdrug test and got a faint pos. AF was due today. The internet cheaper was neg. Gonna do a digi later once i build up my urine. BUT im so scared. For the last few days i have had a belly ache. A weird ache that i didnt have in my first pregnancy and I didnt have it in the ectopic, Im so scared something is wrong. Has any one else had this belly ache????

If i am and its not a fake pos i will only be 4 weeks, i was 5 wks 3 days when i got symptoms from the ectopic last time. Surley its to early to have symptoms if its another ectopic>?

Please help. I feel sick.

XX

Hey please help me. In april i had an ectopic pregnancy and i lost my bean and left tube. This was our first month trying. Just did a superdrug test and got a faint pos. AF was due today. The internet cheaper was neg. Gonna do a digi later once i build up my urine. BUT im so scared. For the last few days i have had a belly ache. A weird ache that i didnt have in my first pregnancy and I didnt have it in the ectopic, Im so scared something is wrong. Has any one else had this belly ache????

If i am and its not a fake pos i will only be 4 weeks, i was 5 wks 3 days when i got symptoms from the ectopic last time. Surley its to early to have symptoms if its another ectopic>?

Please help. I feel sick.

XX

I don't know if this helps but I am currently 12 weeks and I have had pulling and dull aches in my stomach for a while when I was 4 weeks/5 weeks. The doctor told me it was my ovary that was the last one to ovulate that was causing some issues and I thought the baby was there and was worried about ectopic.

I'm not sure about the stats on reoccurring ectopic pregnancies. Maybe get a clearblue digital test double pack as that told me that I was positive when I had some negatives from cheapies that was confusing me.

Try not to be scared I don't think you'd be having pains that soon and since you have had this before you should be offered an early scan.

Good Luck

Hi, it is normal to have cramping pains, and these can be to the left and right of your abdomen as well as in the middle. I would go to your gp and get them to give you an early scan in a week or two to reassure you. Good luck and fx xx

OMG!!!!!!!teigan i'm sure you'll be fine hun,go and see about having an early scan:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: xx

I had an ectopic in January but thankfully kept both tubes. I'm now pregnant again & an early scan has shown its in the right place & has a heartbeat! I had really bad AF cramps from approx 3w, so bad I was convinced I was miscarrying but all is ok so far. I also had right sided stabbing pains but was told this was a cyst & nothing to worry about. It lasted a good few weeks tho. More recently I've got a stretchy type pain in the centre below my navel which I'm sure is normal from what I've read as its the baby growing & uterus expanding making room.

Definately think your entitled to an early scan so ask your GP for referral to your local early pregnancy unit.

Good luck, hope all is ok x

Hi all.Thank you for your replies. Just done a digi. It says 1-2 weeks. Does that mean my levels are low again? Surely it should say 4 weeks shouldnt it?

Xx

1-2 weeks is fine that means since actual conception not the begining of ur cycle omg i'm am so happy for you hun:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi all.Thank you for your replies. Just done a digi. It says 1-2 weeks. Does that mean my levels are low again? Surely it should say 4 weeks shouldnt it?

Xx

Doesn't the 1-2 translate to 3-4 weeks? What test are you doing?

I got my bfp today, originally using superdrug cheapies (faint)then a clearblue digital tonight.

My clearblue said 1-2 since conception which translates to 3-4 weeks pregnant. Are you maybe the same.

I've been having funny pains in my stomach and 'down low' for weeks now if that's any help.

Xx

Doesn't the 1-2 translate to 3-4 weeks? What test are you doing?

I got my bfp today, originally using superdrug cheapies (faint)then a clearblue digital tonight.

My clearblue said 1-2 since conception which translates to 3-4 weeks pregnant. Are you maybe the same.

XXxx

I've been having funny pains in my stomach and 'down low' for weeks now if that's any help.

Yeah reading the paperwork i think it does. I used superdrug at 5pm today that gave me a very faint and just now did a clear blue digi. Im exactly 4 weeks today. Are you the same?

XXxx

At four weeks, I had pains that were sometimes EXCRUCIATING. I've heard that when you've already had a baby, you're likely to get stretching and rearranging pains sooner, since your body already knows what to do. (I must be some kind of freak since I've never been pregnant and I got 'em at 4 weeks... lol) But it occurred deep down in my pelvis and on both sides where my legs meet my pelvis, like on the underwear line. It always felt like a stomach ache until I put my hand down there and touched exactly where it hurt.

Make an appointment for as early as you can to ease your worries.

Hi all. Well, got in for my blood test today. Gotta go back thursday for a second lot and wont know till thursday afternoon. Apparently they dont tell you the first result cos the amount dont matter. What matters is if it doubles. Im so scared. Still got the bellly ache and I keep going to the loo to check for blood as i cant relax. How I am gonna get through it if its another ectopic i dont know. I honestly think I will crack up.
I am convinced its not in the right place :-(

XXxx

I don't have any advice to help ease your mind, didn't want to r&r. I hope everything turns out ok.:flower:

I'm keeping every thing crossed for u teigan x

Teigan. A friend of mine had an ectopic & a tube removed. Her doctor said to her 'the next time you fall pregnant or when you first find out, come in immediately'.

They will scan you early to make sure it's where it should be. Get checked out & advice. Who did you see for bloods? Go early pregnancy centre.

Congrats & good luck x

Teigan. A friend of mine had an ectopic & a tube removed. Her doctor said to her 'the next time you fall pregnant or when you first find out, come in immediately'.

They will scan you early to make sure it's where it should be. Get checked out & advice. Who did you see for bloods? Go early pregnancy centre.

Congrats & good luck x

Hey. Thanks for your reply. I went to the early pregnancy clinic for my bloods. They won't do a scan till I'm 6 weeks as they won't be able to see anything.
Gotta go back Thursday for another blood test.

XXxx

I had bleeding from 4-6 weeks & the doctor said there's no point scanning until I'm 6 weeks because it's too early. But when I was there the nurse I saw before I went in said they couldve scanned me at 5. She said it's amazing what you can see that early.

At least you are aware, you should catch any negatives early enough. Try to relax though, I'm sure everything is fine. I cramped loads at the beginning, I still get all types of stitches, stabbing, twinges, aches & pains. We can't expect a baby to grow without some type of feeling. You'll be fine. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->