im scared that i cant get preggie cause i have so many health issues

nessie01

Reaction score
Im really worried that i wont get preggie because of my three medical issues. They dont effect fertiltiy but Im usually in some kind of pain on a daily basis and the stress of this and trying to get preggie is causing me huge anxiety and anxiety like attacks!!! I do have anxiety anyway but Im so scared that this will effect my chances!!! That plus my age is making me so freakied out because all i want is a baby!

I feel so alone cause all my freinds are healthy and have had babies...so i cant really talk to anyone............no body wants to here about whats wrong with me and how much harder this is for me...............

is there anyone else on here that has other medical stuff

can i still get preggie while under physical and emotional stress....:cry::cry::cry:

ness

hi there hun your not alone im ttc baby number one i have rumatoid arthritus and its hard as im off all my drugs and i get pain and flare ups and it can take longer to concieve with my condition.
Chin up it will happen.
Are you using opks?or clear blue monitor?

hi

thanks for your reply.................im just bit down cause i had a reallllllllly bad pain day yesterday............I have pelvic floor dysfunction and TMJ which all cause muscular pain...........and digestive issues!! im a bit better today thank goodness...

Im using opks of the net cheap ones I started to use them this cycle and i got a clear postive so happy cause i know they work at least!!! I have also doen my first chart on fertility freind which shows that i ov as well!! I no that i Ov but im scared that if i get to stressed it will delay or stop ov or if i get preggi the stress will make me miscarriage

im sure i will be fine i just have down days!! you no how it is lol

im sorry about your arthritis..............i can relate with muscular pain..

I have added you to m freinds list thanks

hope your :bfp: comes soon!

ness:hugs:

Hi Hun,

I also have quite a few health issues myself and have been worried sick about not being able to get a baby. I just know that stressing will make it even harder on you. Try not to stress too much and best of luck! Hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->