I'm scared!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am feeling pretty scared at the moment. I have just heard from another of my friends that she has lost her baby. That is 2 in 2 weeks and I cannot belive it has happened to them.

They were both healthy and everything seemed to be progressing normally. I am just frightened now for my own little bump.

I am seeing my midwife for the first time next week. My LMP was 28th April but my period was very, very irregular so I am not even sure how far along I am. I am getting a bump (this is baby no 3!) so I reckon i'm about 10-12 weeks although this is just a guess.

I just want to hear the heartbeat and feel reassured that everything is ok.

Not sure when I will get a scan though. I was so very tempted to book one privately last week but is was £100 plus a deposit!

Guess I will just have to wait and cross my fingers!!

So sorry for your friends losses...that definately stinks. I will be thinking about you!!! (((HUGS))))

Try not to worry too much. It must be so much harder after hearing about your friends. When you see your midwife have her try and hear the baby's heartbeat if you can't get a scan right away. If you're as far as you think you are, then she should be able to find it.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->