Im Selling .......

Imi

Reaction score
:happydance: My house!! :happydance:

Spoke to northern rock today we can have a bigger morgage over the same period and we only pay £30 more a month!!! Im soooooooo pleased!
We don't pay ANY fee's and we just transfer our existing morgage to the new house ... and we get to keep our rate 0f 5.9%!! (we still tied in for another yr and a half cause we only been here 6mths lol) But its a great rate!!

We are putting the house up on the market ASAP and waiting for the full asking price (We not in a rush to move) so this way we can pay off all our debts, put down a bit of a deposit and have allllllllll the extra space we like!!!

:headspin: Im so happy :D :headspin:
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Tied for another year an half? Does that mean you have to stay there for another year an half?

Well stop your decorating now hun apart from going over with some neutral colours.

Sounds like things are going to head in the right direction for you now

x

Nope we are tide in with our morgage provider (nothern rock) but we don't mind as we have no intention of moving to another morgage lender (They just THAT good!!!)

So we house hunting .... NOW lmfao!

We figured its the best time to move as we have a low rate and they go up again monday to 6.9%! ... so we better of moving while we got a great rate and can get more for less!!!

Im bloody well chuffed after the finacial shit we had earlier this week (now pretty much sorted)

I can't wait!!, gonna do the living room as planned but no go mad ... apart from that everything else can go .. F**K!!

:happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

So happy for you hun, you really needed this, thats great news.

Does this mean you wont have to return to work just yet afterall?

Nope but im gonna anyway just so we can have some breathing space and save pennys ...

Go back august i think :)

Going to have another phone call monday as it went to the under writers today but he aid credit check been approved and he seens no problem, they hardly ever say no when its all been ok'd with credit check!!

Chuffed lol
xxx

Oh well at least its one less stress for you, well sort of, moving house is always stressfull lol, just make sure you let gav deal with it all and you sit back and relax.

How Exciting Imi!!!!!

Good luck Imi!

Is it just me or does it feel like everyone on here is moving?

Why d'ya wanna move again? You must be mad!

Great news Imi, definatley take advantage of being able to move again to a bigger house, i would!

Wow you don't hand around do you lol. Are you sticking to the same area or moving somewhere else?
Don't forget when you get an offer on your house and you start shopping around you have to post links to all the houses (cause we're all nosey) :rofl:

I don't blame you though, we went to see our mortgage company yesterday as our 5 year fixed runs out soon and sorted out a new mortgage at a great rate.

Good Luck with it all :hugs:

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"