I'm so annoyed

Oneday

Mum to two boys
Reaction score
Morning All,
Sorry inadvance for my rant but I just need to vent. We hVe been ttc no2 for 2 years now , during this time we have had 1 m/c (not my first) and a ruptured ectopic and the result is I have one good tube which is tied down with adhesions so I have poor mobility. My bloods were low so on clomid to help we ovulate. So my chances are slim, I have agreed to 3 more round of clomid b4 surgery to remove my adhesions the only other options after that will be private ivf. I'm 35 btw. Anyway my mil was on the phone to my hubby last night asking if I was taking the tablets and where was I in my cycle ? Was I pregnant Ffs maybe I am being oversensitive but I don't need this from anyone especially someone who knows the situation we r in. Thanks for Reading if you got his far I just can't help feeling so angry. CD 27 today and got a Bfn not a surprise as I don't even think I ovulated this month. Anyway I'm going to keep on Truckin x

Awe oneday.......it is a terrible feeling and some days are so much worse than others. Hang in there as best you can. I know that is easier said than done. Ignore the mil if you can - or provide hubby with pre-scripted responses that are safe and redirect the mil.

Hugs

Awe oneday.......it is a terrible feeling and some days are so much worse than others. Hang in there as best you can. I know that is easier said than done. Ignore the mil if you can - or provide hubby with pre-scripted responses that are safe and redirect the mil.

Hugs

Thanks x it's hard not to let people wind you up. Hubby just said he didn't have a clue and probably doesn't sometimes I don't even feel like I am really ttc as it's so hopeless.

I am sorry ur having a hard time. Rant away all u like we are here.
Its really annoying when people ask so many questions. Try not to let her bother you.

:hugs:

:grr: Stupid comments that people make. Rant away; it helps to know that we've all been there before. The hopelessness stinks and isn't helped by stupid people. :dohh:

Thanks everyone guess i am just really frustrated and it just feels so out of my control.

good old mother in laws, eh? hehehhe you wanna say 'OMG thanks for reminding me, I never would have remembered to take the tablets and have sex if you hadnt told me!' or go in to a huge description about what sexual positions and legs in the air/egg whites for lubricant/dancing around naked in the garden under the full moon stuff you're doing... if you get her creeped out, she'll get the hint :D

good old mother in laws, eh? hehehhe you wanna say 'OMG thanks for reminding me, I never would have remembered to take the tablets and have sex if you hadnt told me!' or go in to a huge description about what sexual positions and legs in the air/egg whites for lubricant/dancing around naked in the garden under the full moon stuff you're doing... if you get her creeped out, she'll get the hint :D

This really made me giggle!

We've come up with a standard response if anyone asks anything, we always tell people we've got an appointment with the FS in a few months' time to arrange some tests so we're putting it out of our minds until then so we don't drive ourselves mad thinking about it. That usually prompts them to keep quiet for that few months and then when they ask again, we can just say the appointment was postponed or the tests were inconclusive so we're waiting again. It's worked so far!

xx

Thanks sparkle you made me laugh and you are too far off the mark with the silly things people suggest as way of offering advice x

Hey hun, i have not told my MIL yet for that exact reason. She would ring every 3 days asking if there is any news.

I am going thorugh FET at moment and regardless of outcome we plan to tell them, they need to know. BUT I will be saying, "we want you to know so that you dont put your foot in it and say something wrong at some point, as I am getting quiet sensitve now, we also dont want you asking questions all the time, if we want to talk about it we will and if there is anything to tell we will tell you, so please do not ask us all the time its hard enough as it is"

She may not like it but i am sure she will understand and its setting rules from the begining. Perhaps you or hubby should simply say, we know what we are doing and if there is anything to tell you we will, but we would appreciate it if you didnt ask us just for the time being and, we will talk when we have something to say :)

MIL eh, i know there are lots of jokes about them BUT they are soooooooooooo true!!! hahaha xxx

Good luck with the fet Chocci. I am unlucky enough tohave 2 mil's as hubbys parents both remarried. Not told the other to avoid any negative comments. I think you are right with need to know approach just wish I had the balls to say it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->