:-( im so ashamed..

I wouldn't worry- based on your dates I would def say it's your partners not the ex xxxx

Yeh I was thinking this too. Especially when they are first born, they tend to be paler at birth. My friends mixed race child seemed white at birth, but it became obvious as time went on that he is mixed race. So don't panic if this is the case. It seems highly unlikey the baby is your ex's, fingers crossed.

However will he cause trouble when he hears you are preggers?

I really hope this works out for you xxx
I was about to say something about this. My husband is black and I am white. When my son was born he was VERY pale. DH thought he was white for a minute :haha: But, you could tell because his hair looked dark and wavy and his nose was shaped like my husband's.

*hugs* I'm sorry you are facing this dilemma. I agree that it's extremely unlikely that you got pregnant with your ex. The LH surge comes literally just before the egg is released and then the egg is only available for about a day. You probably ovulated on Saturday or Sunday, which means your fertile window would probably have been already over by Monday.

By Thursday you couldn't really still have been fertile. It just doesn't work like that. It would've been impossible to get pregnant even if you hadn't used a condom!

The egg only live for 24 hours after ovulation. Sperm can live up to 72 hours. So I don't think it's your ex's. Even if you were off by a day with the ovulation kit, that would mean your egg could live until monday or tuesday. Try not to stress too much, but I can imagine that it would be stressful! Enjoy being pregnant!

I would think it's your partners I'd just triad and take everyday as it comes

And don't worry about baby's colour my baby's mixed raced White and Asian my oh is very dark golden skin but my lo was born really really White with brown hair he's one now and still pale he's gone a tiny tanned but just looks like he's been in tge sun people are really shocked when they see him so try and relax x

I havent read the other replies but just wanted to say it is VERY unlikely that youve become pregnant by your ex x

oh and unless you really cant live with yourself i wouldnt tell him and deny it if your ex says something, i did this once early in the relationship, i wish i hadnt the guy would never of found out and because i wanted to ease my guilt i put him through so much pain, then he never trusted me constantly checking up on me ruined the relationship and i did truely love him just a mistake very early on that later i felt the need to tell him. good luck and a healthy and happy 9 months

Thanks girls, yv really helped me.. thank you for all yr messages, I was at a really low point... i am thinking i was just racked with guilt... because the contraception did not split.. I had all sorts of horrible thoughts going thru my head. When i worry i have a read of these threads and feel alot better.. i am enjoying my pregnancy now and thinking the best xxx much love and i hope you are all well xxx

Glad you're feeling more positive Hun, this must be tough for you. It sounds like only your oh can be the father. I hope this all works out for you. Have a H&H 9 months!

I think you are safe in assuming that it is your partner's baby. Most likely you would have ovulated saturday, sunday, or monday. Lets say the latest, but I doubt it, on tuesday. after 24 hours your egg is dead if it is not fertilized, so by thursday you have missed your chance. You will know for sure when they date your pregnancy, but keep in mind that babies can grow slow at first. They originally thought my dates were off and I conceived a week after I really did (but I knew the day I ovulated) and sure enough the baby caught up and coincided with my dates. So don't freak out if you do an early scan and you are off a little. Wait until like 8 weeks and you will know (unless you have a tilted uterus and then it can still be off) ANd also keep in mind that it is possible for your child to come out white...more rare, but possible, I have seen it.
Good luck with the situation. It is a tough one and I hope everything goes ok for you :hugs:

Im so ashamed to post this but i had been tryin to conceieve a baby with my partner for 6 months, and we had a massive row split and i ended up having a night with my ex :-/ I had a positive ovulation clear blue smiley test on the saturday and had tried with my partner that day and a few days before and on the sunday.

Then the following thursday early hours i slept with my ex (with protection).. now im pregnant, racked with guilt.. but hope someone could help me. If that condom split.. (im having nightmares of this) could i still have fallen pregnant so far after the positive ovulation test? I know ive brought this is on myself..I should never of done this.. it has made me feel sick with worry. I know i'm to blame. I cant speak to anyone about this.. :-*(

Hi, as far as I understand you ovulated during the weekend. Chances are not very likely that you will be pregnant from your ex, but rather your partner. O:)

I think you are safe in assuming that it is your partner's baby. Most likely you would have ovulated saturday, sunday, or monday. Lets say the latest, but I doubt it, on tuesday. after 24 hours your egg is dead if it is not fertilized, so by thursday you have missed your chance. You will know for sure when they date your pregnancy, but keep in mind that babies can grow slow at first. They originally thought my dates were off and I conceived a week after I really did (but I knew the day I ovulated) and sure enough the baby caught up and coincided with my dates. So don't freak out if you do an early scan and you are off a little. Wait until like 8 weeks and you will know (unless you have a tilted uterus and then it can still be off) ANd also keep in mind that it is possible for your child to come out white...more rare, but possible, I have seen it.
Good luck with the situation. It is a tough one and I hope everything goes ok for you :hugs:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write, really appreciate it xxxx

Im so ashamed to post this but i had been tryin to conceieve a baby with my partner for 6 months, and we had a massive row split and i ended up having a night with my ex :-/ I had a positive ovulation clear blue smiley test on the saturday and had tried with my partner that day and a few days before and on the sunday.

Then the following thursday early hours i slept with my ex (with protection).. now im pregnant, racked with guilt.. but hope someone could help me. If that condom split.. (im having nightmares of this) could i still have fallen pregnant so far after the positive ovulation test? I know ive brought this is on myself..I should never of done this.. it has made me feel sick with worry. I know i'm to blame. I cant speak to anyone about this.. :-*(

Hi, as far as I understand you ovulated during the weekend. Chances are not very likely that you will be pregnant from your ex, but rather your partner. O:)

Thank you xxx i feel very awful about it still, im just hoping all will be well and trying not to make myself sick with worry xxx having your thoughts help

Hey hun
I think, if the condom had split, ud of seen it, or ur ex would have noticed when he took it off. Have u had one split before?? Its really obvious, or in my experience it is. Also, u know that (excuse the image!) someone has ejaculated inside you, u can feel it- as im sure u know from ttc!!

Also, i think that the chances of conceiving that long after ov are slim. However, i do think that ul probably always have this at the back of ur mind until u know for sure? I know i would anyway.

Good luck xx
Good luck xx

Also,ps, u had split up! I totally get why u feel so guilty, but do try to not be too hard on urself hun. Its not like u were cheating on him behind his back. I think when u break up with a serious partner its very natural to go back to an ex for some comfort. I dont think u would gain anything from telling ur partner about it, it was a mistake, u clearly regret it. Id say its pretty much impossible to be ur ex's baby.

Just try and put this behind u,as best u can, and enjoy the next 9 months. Being pregnant is amazing, so dont let this spoil it xx

Thank you hun, it will be a total relief if it works out well.. have truly learnt from this. Im most upset because i love my partner and this would ruin him and his family :-(

its prob partners BUT it could be ex so only way dna test x

i agree with everyone that it be your partner as egg doesnt live that long! I know its a worrying time but it will be ok!

and i am sure you and your partner will be fine! :) hope you have a lovely and healthy 9 months

thanks hun xxx im hoping the chances would be very very slim also because i had used protection.. i had been actively trying around the ovulation days with my partner. I think the guilt had just got to me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->