I'm so confused about my ovulation date! Please help!

Arialp

Reaction score
I've been tracking my ovulation with an app and also other calenders/calculators the app said I would have ovulated on the 9th but that goes by a 28 day cycle and I don't think I have a 28 day cycle, but the other calenders/calculators said I would ovulate on the 14th. I had period like cramps on the 9th and the 10th and my cervix was also open on these days. On the 14th-15th my cervix was closed and I had no symptoms of ovulation what so ever. Is it possible that I could have actually ovulated on the 9th or 10th.
My last period started the 26th, and i'm not sure what day I started in June. If it helps I also stopped my birth control in May.

The ovulation trackers are not reliable at all. If your periods are between 26-28 days you are most likely to ovulate between 10-16. In order to pinpoint your ovulation you should either start using opks or charting bbt. Also cramps can have off timings some ladies get it before O some get it on O day and some even get it after O. GL x

MrsWKJ is right, you can find out when your O is only when you temp, rest is just a prediction. Because your cervix was open I think your O could have been on 9th or 10th cd though it's kind of early. I'd start temping next month, it gives more reliable results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->