I'm so confused-UPDATE

Hmmmm....Either your pregnant, or your hormones are all outta whack! I'd def take an HPT to find out for sure. GOOD LUCK!!!

Think it might be worth a pregnancy test hun, that many positives sounds odd.....you having any other ovulation symptoms?

No other ovulation symptoms. I do have some lower back pain but that's nothing new. Last night I did have some really low pains that I have never had before.

No other ovulation symptoms. I do have some lower back pain but that's nothing new. Last night I did have some really low pains that I have never had before.

Did you take another opk today? What did it show? Xx

https://i43.tinypic.com/3506ovm.jpg. This is it wet. It looks the exact same as yesterday's.

Is it possible that I could just now be ovulating? I'm scared to take a test and it be negative and I will be so disappointed.

Is it possible that I could just now be ovulating? I'm scared to take a test and it be negative and I will be so disappointed.

I can't see you would have been ovulating for that many days, if you tried to ovulate and didn't the first time and your body was trying again you would have had negative tests in between as far as I'm aware.

You won't know for sure until you test, have you bought a HPT yet?

Good luck xx

No I haven't bought one yet. I might go buy a cheapy after work today.

Lindsay---

I agree with Polka...test...test...test! Will be "stalking" this thread so see the results! :thumbup:

I'm really nervous about taking a test. I really will be disappointed if it is negative,but I'm going to get one after work.

I'm really nervous about taking a test. I really will be disappointed if it is negative,but I'm going to get one after work.

Can't wait to see your update! What time will you be testing, keep me updated.

Good luck sweetheart. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"