• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm SO confused!

eworthy30248

Reaction score
Hi all,
My name is Elizabeth and I am new to this forum. I honestly had nowhere else to turn so I figured I would try speaking with others who may have experienced what I am going through.

First, sorry for the length. My fiance and I are currently trying to conceive. We lost a baby in January and decided in July that we wanted to start trying again. I was on birth control from March to July. I ended in late July, had a cycle and got to it :happydance:. I had a regular AF on August 10th and since then, I've had nothing. I have been on BC before and after taking it and stopping, my period was never late before this.
As for symptoms, I've had cramping, heartburn (which I only had with my 1st child), and some nausea. I sometimes feel like my period is about to come on, I'll run to the br and there will be nothing there. I took a test a week and a half ago the day after I missed my period. It was negative but I still haven't gotten one yet. What should I do? Are my symptoms just wishful thinking? Should I continue to test? I just moved to this area and I do not have a dr yet. Any advice will help....please...I feel ::wacko:

I think that although you had a 'normal' cycle after BC your body may still be adjusting and you may simply have ovulated late, without tracking your temperature to know exactly when you ovulated you won't know, I suggest waiting a few more days and testing again unless obviously AF arrives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"