I'm so confused

oliv

Reaction score
Ok so we are not ttc but not using any contraception and just the pull out method or sometimes condoms.

I haven't been really keeping track of my cycles but I'm 90% sure I'm late. We dtd 6 days ago. I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday with some niggling period pain. My boobs have been feeling heavy the last few days but today my nipples are so sore and tender. Iv been very moody and tired. Iv also gone off my food.

I think I ov'd around Monday Tuesday cause I had a lot of Ewcm. I don't always ovulate and when I do it's never around the same time.

I wondering if a pregnancy test would be a waste of money

Forgot to mention that my back also kills me if standing too long and my feet too

hmmm... well if you only dtd 6 days ago, I'm almost positive a prego test wouldn't be positive for at least a few more days.

Yeah I would agree. You shouldn't test for atleast 5 or 6 days. Condoms are about 97% effective. Pull out is between 93 and 96% effective if done correctly. Doing it correctly means pulling out in time every time and means the man must urinate between sex sessions. The reason it is not 100% is sometimes men can have a few sperm in their pre ejaculation fluids.
I'd say your odds are that you aren't pregnant if you used either of the birth control methods correctly. But anything is possible. Test in a week if you haven't gotten AF.

Iv been thinking and I actually don't think iv had a period since 12th of march

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"