I'm so confused!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by danajav, Jan 25, 2011.

1. danajav

danajav New Member

Hi!

I need a little help, I just joined this site & was so relieved to find it. For the last couple of weeks I have been so confused & I feel like I'm going crazy.

Currently, I have two beautiful children. My first was completely unplanned & I found out I was pregnant with her, at around 6 weeks. With my son, we tried for almost 16 months before conceiving (he's such a blessing). We decided to try for one more (& have been TTC for a few months now). Well, this month, we did it 1/8 & 1/10, then I ovulated 1/11. Since I have always had implantation bleeding, I decided to see if in the next 6-12 days, if I would get that pink/brownish spotting & sure enough, 7 days later on 1/17 I started very mildly spotting for a few days. So, I thought... Wow! I am pregnant. So I waited, about 5 days & took a Clearblue Digital Preg. test (negative), which I thought was ok bc it was still early. So, every day since 1/21 I have taken a pregnancy test upon waking up (all negative). I usually have 2-3 days of spotting before my period is due (which would be today) & nothing! Just extra cervical mucus. This is very abnormal for me.

I thought for sure I'd have a positive result by now. I have so many of the early symptoms - I'm so tired, very crampy, peeing all the time, moody. So, now I don't know what to think... I guess what I kind of want to know, obviously is... am I pregnant?? Can I still be, even with the 5+ negative pregnancy tests? I know my answer will probably come in the next week or so, but I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER to know!!! :(

Any, ANY advice, or anything at all would be much appreciated! :)
    Thanks in advance & sorry for the long post! I'm a big talker/writer! :)
    Dana

2. WantaBelly

WantaBelly Well-Known Member

Do you chart? The reason I ask is because you could have O'd later than usual, have you tested today?

3. bassdesire

bassdesire Well-Known Member

You can always get a blood test! Hang in there, it is tough, especially for those of us who really know our bodies. They can be mean and trick us every now and again!

4. danajav

danajav New Member

I did test today (negative). I practice NFP, so I do chart. I was due to ovulate 1/11 & actually had a tiny drop of pink blood that day (which sometimes happens on the days I ovulate). I'm almost 100% certain I ovulated 1/11. Is this uncommon to be negative right now, if all my info. is correct?

5. danajav

danajav New Member

Thanks bassdesire! I've thought about just going in for a blood test, I might have to do that in a few days if I still have no period & negative tests.

6. bassdesire

bassdesire Well-Known Member

You are welcome! I want to go in for a blood test as well. I don't chart so I am not exactly sure what is up with my body these days. I just know I really really really want to be pregnant with #2. All my tests have been BFNs this month and it is really taking a toll on me.

:(

So maybe if you get a test and I get a test we can check back in!

7. danajav

danajav New Member

That sounds good! :) That would be soooooo exciting!!! :) :)