I'm so confused!

danajav

Reaction score
Hi!

I need a little help, I just joined this site & was so relieved to find it. For the last couple of weeks I have been so confused & I feel like I'm going crazy.

Currently, I have two beautiful children. My first was completely unplanned & I found out I was pregnant with her, at around 6 weeks. With my son, we tried for almost 16 months before conceiving (he's such a blessing). We decided to try for one more (& have been TTC for a few months now). Well, this month, we did it 1/8 & 1/10, then I ovulated 1/11. Since I have always had implantation bleeding, I decided to see if in the next 6-12 days, if I would get that pink/brownish spotting & sure enough, 7 days later on 1/17 I started very mildly spotting for a few days. So, I thought... Wow! I am pregnant. So I waited, about 5 days & took a Clearblue Digital Preg. test (negative), which I thought was ok bc it was still early. So, every day since 1/21 I have taken a pregnancy test upon waking up (all negative). I usually have 2-3 days of spotting before my period is due (which would be today) & nothing! Just extra cervical mucus. This is very abnormal for me.

I thought for sure I'd have a positive result by now. I have so many of the early symptoms - I'm so tired, very crampy, peeing all the time, moody. So, now I don't know what to think... I guess what I kind of want to know, obviously is... am I pregnant?? Can I still be, even with the 5+ negative pregnancy tests? I know my answer will probably come in the next week or so, but I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER to know!!! :(

Any, ANY advice, or anything at all would be much appreciated! :)
Thanks in advance & sorry for the long post! I'm a big talker/writer! :)
Dana

Do you chart? The reason I ask is because you could have O'd later than usual, have you tested today?

You can always get a blood test! Hang in there, it is tough, especially for those of us who really know our bodies. They can be mean and trick us every now and again!

I did test today (negative). I practice NFP, so I do chart. I was due to ovulate 1/11 & actually had a tiny drop of pink blood that day (which sometimes happens on the days I ovulate). I'm almost 100% certain I ovulated 1/11. Is this uncommon to be negative right now, if all my info. is correct?

Thanks bassdesire! I've thought about just going in for a blood test, I might have to do that in a few days if I still have no period & negative tests.

You are welcome! I want to go in for a blood test as well. I don't chart so I am not exactly sure what is up with my body these days. I just know I really really really want to be pregnant with #2. All my tests have been BFNs this month and it is really taking a toll on me.

:(

So maybe if you get a test and I get a test we can check back in!

That sounds good! :) That would be soooooo exciting!!! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"