• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm SO confused!!!

hippiekinz

FTM to Mason
Reaction score
Hi all, I need some advise of input here. So I'm new to TTC stopped my birth control Oct 23 got my withdrawal bleed Oct 27. Now I'm not sure how to chart or any of that because I was just going with the flow you could say. I know I heard when coming off the pill it could take a few months for my hormones to get back to normal or something along those lines. Well here's my thing. I can't tell if this is just coming off the pill or what but I got some slight cramps about 5 days ago and learning about how to check your CM i did that night and behold i had what looked to be EWCM with a hint of blood in it. I took this as hubby and I get some action going (though since withdrawal bleed was done we were doing it and still are every other day) Now today I got this slight cramp like i'm getting my AF, but no blood. I'm not even due i would believe if i was on the pill for another week. I check my CM and it's cloudy so I have no clue what's going on. I do also have sore/tender breasts as well. I don't want to read into this too much and get my hopes up. If anyone had this similar experience or any insight would be amazing <3

hello! welcome, i finished my pill three weeks ago had my withdrawal bleed and now are ttc , were no waiting for first af, if it doesnt come i will either be pregnant or my body is still sorting itself after the pill, are you waiting or your af first to ttc?, ive kept a diary of days , bleed, when i stopped pill when ive had unprotected sex etc. i have some opks but bit unsure to use yet as i havent had first af, were u on the pill long? :)

hello! welcome, i finished my pill three weeks ago had my withdrawal bleed and now are ttc , were no waiting for first af, if it doesnt come i will either be pregnant or my body is still sorting itself after the pill, are you waiting or your af first to ttc?, ive kept a diary of days , bleed, when i stopped pill when ive had unprotected sex etc. i have some opks but bit unsure to use yet as i havent had first af, were u on the pill long? :)

I had my AF from the pill and then once that was done, I stopped the pill. I guess you could say I'm waiting for the withdrawl bleed. I didn't feel like waiting since I was put on the pill when I was 16yo for irregular periods. I'm 24yo now. I was off the pill though for 2 years due to no health insurance and couldn't pay for it so I went on the pill again back in Jan 2009. I haven't started any diary or anything I do have on my calendar marked from my last AF. I never got slight cramping on the pill unless it was my AF coming and it's very confusing on why i have slight cramps with no blood.

hmmmm maybe your af is on the way? or your ovulating, i woukd take it as a sign one of the other will happen soon :thumbup:

hmmmm maybe your af is on the way? or your ovulating, i woukd take it as a sign one of the other will happen soon :thumbup:

I'm going to feel sooo stupid asking this.... but withdrawal bleeding meaning period? I know they say to wait a few cycles before TTC, but my husband and I just went for it once my AF stopped. I know there are some slight chances you can get pregnant right after stopping BCP - so I'm hoping I was that lucky chance :p

withdrawal bleed isnt a period as such its the one you get between packs of pills, yeh im hoping i get caught out this month as well, i have endo so im realistic it may take a while

I was reading everything over again and i just got were doing the same thing!

I never knew there was a difference between withdrawal bleed and a period. I feel so silly now - lols.

I feel the same way as you, if i don't get my period it either means I'm pregnant orrrr my body is still trying adjust after going off BCP.

Sprinkling baby dust to you <3 :dust:

Just wanted to give you some hope...my sister got pregnant RIGHT AWAY after coming off the pill, like I mean, she went from stopping the pill to BAM! Knocked up! She is also very fertile (she has daughers that are 15 months and 3 months) and didn't really mean to have either, but they are both so precious and loved!

Fingers xxxed for you!

Just wanted to give you some hope...my sister got pregnant RIGHT AWAY after coming off the pill, like I mean, she went from stopping the pill to BAM! Knocked up! She is also very fertile (she has daughers that are 15 months and 3 months) and didn't really mean to have either, but they are both so precious and loved!

Fingers xxxed for you!

Thank you for this post! It does give me some hope =) :hugs:

I was reading everything over again and i just got were doing the same thing!

I never knew there was a difference between withdrawal bleed and a period. I feel so silly now - lols.

I feel the same way as you, if i don't get my period it either means I'm pregnant orrrr my body is still trying adjust after going off BCP.

Sprinkling baby dust to you <3 :dust:

thanks for the friend request! i done an opk test and has a faint line on it, i got so exicted, so im hoping my cycle is returnin yo normal, donf feel sill at all ive never ttc before and its alot to take it, and more than just nookie lol, baby dust to you! how long till u think you might get your af?

thanks for the friend request! i done an opk test and has a faint line on it, i got so exicted, so im hoping my cycle is returnin yo normal, donf feel sill at all ive never ttc before and its alot to take it, and more than just nookie lol, baby dust to you! how long till u think you might get your af?

I'm not sure, I'm taking this month as if I was on the pill - so I'm going to take a test in 8 days unless I get my AF. iIf I test negative and no AF i'll just take this as I need to wait longer and I'll just keep track type deal. I am though feeling a lot of the DPO symptoms, so here's to hoping :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"