I'm So Confused!!!

mod19

Reaction score
I usually OV around cd 15 or 16, but this cycle is weird. It's now cd 20.

CD 18- positive OPK @ 11:00 pm
CD19- Positive OPK w/fmu, negative 11:30 am, negative 6 pm
Today- Positive OPK w/fmu, negative @ 1:30 pm

Why am I getting positives and negatives? I started using OPKs on cd 10, stopped at cd 15 because I was so frusturated that I wasn't getting a positive, I have no clue why I decided to test Saturday night, but I did, and now I'm super confused as to why I'm getting positives AND negatives from day to day. Any suggestions as to why? I can handle that I'm O'ing late as I have had some stress this cycle, but why the in and out?!?! My temps aren't helping at all, they still show nothing.

Please please help!!!! I'm pulling my hair out here!

ALSO...I had the tiniest bit of red when I wiped this morning, no bigger than the tip of a ball point pen. It almost seemed like a little bit of tissue almost, not sure though.

Sorry don't have any advice, just wanted to say I understand the frustration with trying to read OPKs, sometimes I think they are not accurate because they are all over the place and sometimes they seem to show a pretty normal cycle. Its very very frustrating. Maybe your doctor can give you an idea of whats going on.

Best wishes to you.

Sorry don't have any advice, just wanted to say I understand the frustration with trying to read OPKs, sometimes I think they are not accurate because they are all over the place and sometimes they seem to show a pretty normal cycle. Its very very frustrating. Maybe your doctor can give you an idea of whats going on.

Best wishes to you.

Thank you! Fingers xxed for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"