I'm so cross with myself...

Widger

Mummy at last
Reaction score
Why did I do it to myself?

I really need to be locked up!!! :wacko:

I had convinced myself that I was pregnant this month. I had every symptom going. I felt sick, groggy, had pink cm around 9dpo and convinced myself that it was implantation when quite clearly it was ALL IN MY HEAD!!!

What was I thinking???

:witch: has just arrived this morning and i don't know how much more I can take of this TTC :cry:

I am so upset with myself for getting excited over nothing. What is wrong with me? :cry:

Sorry, just had to let it out. I am so fed up :cry:

Im going through the same. Although i dont think the symptoms are in my head and i dont think they were in yours...i just think we were trying to make them fit with the idea of being preg!
Dont beat yourself up about it...when you want something so bad then it makes you do strange things lol!
Its so disappointing..i no..i really do. I am fed up too with this af turning up every month but we'll get there one day...im certain of it =)
xx

:hugs: to you both.

This can be soo frustrating x

omg you too!that happens to me too every month :blush::blush::rofl::rofl: soooo annoying well actually im heart broken every 28 days :hugs::hugs: from me cus i know how you feel xxxx

Ahhhhh I did this to myself last month. I convinced myself I had every symptom under the sun but got a BFN. I was really heartbroken. At the moment, I am 4DPO and hoping not to symptom spot but it is hard not to. Good luck for next month.

Carrie - what a beautiful picture with your child. I love the name Zakkery.

i think we all do this every month chic.
it's the worst feeling in the world when you feel like you just are & you poas n it's :bfn:

but.
there is always another month.
another horrible 2ww
& it feels a little worse everytime you don't see 2 pink lines.

WE WILL ALL. see :bfp: one day though.
& it's going to feel great :happydance:

:hugs:

I do really try hard convincing me every month I just CAN't be pg. And still deep inside I believe I am. Grrrrr.
This month, I'm (again) SO convinced this MUST be my month. Sigh. I should just stop having sex alltogether and see if I can still convince myself pregnant :D

Hugs.
It won't stop until you're finally pg :D

:hugs: I've been there and it is a horrible feeling.
sadly a woman's body seems to like playing tricks, it doesn't mean the things you felt were all in your head.
you will get your beautiful baby one day - it is a case of when, not if. :dust:

Yeah, every month I promise myself I won't symptom spot and my evil mind does it anyway and then tears when I realise I'm not. I so want my BFP. You are not alone. XX

big hugs hun. I am in the same boat at the moment - convincing myself that my temps are having the worlds BIGGEST implantation dip :rofl:

We'll get it next month. xxx

Thanks to everyone... :hugs:

It is just so frustrating, especially when everyone else around me is getting pregnant at the drop of a hat. Arrggghhh - I only want one baby, not too much to ask is it?!!

I am officially a TTC psycho. Good to know I'm in the same boat as everyone else :)

I think when your ttc it is sooooo easy to think you have symptoms of being pregnant, i think i've done it every month since we have started. Your def not by yourself, this website is good for venting the anger, sending lots of :hugs: and i bet you get your :bfp: soon.

Its awful is it?

I think you really have to stop symptom spotting every month and get yourself in the frame of mind that if happens, its a big bonus....otherwise, you will drive into the ground thinking about it and getting knocked back when AF shows...

Im sick of TTC now tbh....we are both getting really fed up that after a year, still nothing has happened...but i know we will get there one day!!

Its awful is it?

I think you really have to stop symptom spotting every month and get yourself in the frame of mind that if happens, its a big bonus....otherwise, you will drive into the ground thinking about it and getting knocked back when AF shows...

Im sick of TTC now tbh....we are both getting really fed up that after a year, still nothing has happened...but i know we will get there one day!!

I have not been symptom spotting every month.

I have been trying for my first child for over a year and in that time I have been pregnant 3 times, unfortunately those times have been unsuccessful. I know the signs for pregnancy and am under no illusions that every symptom I feel or think I feel means I will get a BFP. This is the first time since January that I have felt like this so yes, it is awful today.

But will I bounce back and get a grip of the situation? Yes.

I have done that for over a year.

I am right there too hun. I try so hard to make myself believe Im not, but secretly deep down, I always KNOW that I am. I make every little twinge, ache,pain, sickness, spotting, etc a new symptom. We all do... I think its just one of those things that comes with TTC'ing. I wish it wasn't that hard and that none of us had these struggles. I hope next month, they really are symptoms for you and you get to see your BFP !

:dust: to everyone and thanks again. AF didn't really start properly today and feel sick, just don't know what is going on with my body. Just want it to properly start now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->