Im so down today

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Today is mine and my husbands anniversary and I am so down :( I tried to be dressed all nice when he came home, but because I was 4 months pg last week none of my small clothes fit me and because I am not pg my maternity summer clothes dont fit me anymore. I feel so fat right now :( Then I find out my neighbour had her baby on the day I lost Hadlee and on top of all that we cant even "be together" yet as I am not allowed to do anything for another week :cry: I know I am lucky just to be able to have this day with my husband but today just sucks :cry: I am supposed to be 4.5 months pregnant, happy and enjoying tonight with my husband.... and even on top of all that his gift isnt even ready yet... I am writing him a poem and I didnt have time to finish it :cry:

I just wanted to send you massive hugs and say I hope things get easier for you soon xxxx

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry, believe me I know how you feel. We celebrated our 20th anniversary last Thursday and let me tell you was I completely depressed :cry: My birthday is this Sunday i will be 41 and I am not even wanting to do anything, I just want to stay home and be by myself . I hope you you feel better soon.
Sending love and many hugs/// :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i'm so sorry honey. i am supposed to be 4 months pregnant as well. if you ever feel like you need someone else to talk to, you can message me. thank you for finding the strength to share.

Hugs and thoughts to you and us all. Its been 6 months since my baby girls heart stopped at 5 months pg. Found out at my 20 week scan. a Missed miscarraige. My first pregnancy. I just can't get over it and the fact that I have not caught yet just makes it more agonising. Hope you are ok today. Lucky we have our wonderful OH around us xx

Oh hun I'm supposed to be 4.5 months also :( I know there's not a lot anyone can say to you but don't give up hope, try to stay focused. Of course you're allowed to get emotional, you're only human. Massive hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->