I'm so excited! But super paranoid.. Anyone want to help calm me down

AD3212

Reaction score
I am so excited I finally got my bfp. But no sooner that I got it I started to panic. I keep having these feelings its a false positive lol. Its a very bold line but my anxiety is getting the best of me. I want this to stick so bad! I know I sound crazy but what would the chances be this is false? I refuse to Google anything haha. I took this today and its 2 days before af. Thank you so much and congrats to all you ladys!!!

Attachments

• 1513986420831852660975.jpg
    1513986420831852660975.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 48
They are great lines. Congratulations!! :)

Fantastic lines! Congratulations!!

That is a very strong positive. I wouldn't worry about that line at all. Congrats!!

If you want a little reassurance though test again with a different brand. I did that. It was a good way to convince my overactive mind that it was the real deal.

That is a very strong positive. I wouldn't worry about that line at all. Congrats!!

If you want a little reassurance though test again with a different brand. I did that. It was a good way to convince my overactive mind that it was the real deal.
Thank you! I did. I took 2 other tests 2 different brands and they came back positive as well. I can't believe it. I felt like I've waited forever lol Thank you and congrats!!

Thats a fantastic positive for two days before AF congratulations.

I only got dark ones like that after being almost a week late 🤣 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->