Marcia20

Reaction score
So can anyone else see this faint line ? Or is it just me? 👀

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 75
I definitely see it, good luck!

Looks like it...however i suggest take another test with a pink dye one as from what ive heard is that the blue dye ones are notorious for evaps.

Looks like it...however i suggest take another test with a pink dye one as from what ive heard is that the blue dye ones are notorious for evaps.

Hey 😘& thank you ! & This one does have the pink dye. When I pee'd on the stick it automatically turned pink

What i mean by pink dye is where the test and control lines are. Those are in blue which means its blue dye. The pink dye you are referring to only shows up when urine contacts it because it tells you its working. But the actual dye used to tell the result is blue as it shows for the test and control. There are tests where those lines show up in pink. Most dollar store tests or first responce are pink dye tests. Clear blue ones are blue dye just as the name says :) Using one with pink dye just helps to confirm the blue dye isnt showing an evap :)

What i mean by pink dye is where the test and control lines are. Those are in blue which means its blue dye. The pink dye you are referring to only shows up when urine contacts it because it tells you its working. But the actual dye used to tell the result is blue as it shows for the test and control. There are tests where those lines show up in pink. Most dollar store tests or first responce are pink dye tests. Clear blue ones are blue dye just as the name says :) Using one with pink dye just helps to confirm the blue dye isnt showing an evap :)

Ohhh okay thank you! You just taugh me something! Lol I'm gonna get a first response then. Thanks a lot :)

I see that!! I'm just so sceptical of blue dye. Looking forward to seeing your FRER though!! :)

I see that!! I'm just so sceptical of blue dye. Looking forward to seeing your FRER though!! :)

Well I took another one this mornin & it said the same thing , that I am indeed pregnant && I read the test within 1-3 minutes ! I was literally staring at that thing the whole 3 minutes LOL ! Only way it'll be an evaporation line is if the test came out negative & I go look at the test 20 minutes to an hour later, & it has turned into a positive ! I looked up what an evaporation line is & that's what it told me. A lot of ppl don't use the test or read the paper in the box correctly ... But it Made me feel a whole lot better 😊Cus I know I did the test correctly. But I am gonna use the FRER To confirm it & go to the doctors as well

I see it it's very faint I would definitely back it up with a pink dye as well I got my hopes up over so many lines just like that on the clear blue easy test I don't trust those unless both cross lines are the same color or right at the same color I even went in for beta draws with a line like that and it was negative hope it's your BFP tho :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'd back it up with a pink or a digital just to make sure, but it does look just like mine when I found out!! Congrats and good luck hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->