I'm so excited!!!

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
We moved from Colorado to TX at the end of Jan, before then Casen, my now 4yr old was in preschool 2 days a week for 2hrs a day. But moving in the middle of the school year has made it near impossible to find an opening somewhere for him here in TX...plus my DH lost his job so money is an issue with that as well. Well I saw that this school called The Goddard School was being built close by so I wrote to get more info on it. It seems like a wonderful school,they work more on their own pace and are pushed more...it's for learning not playing like alot of preschools are. I don't think Casen is better than other kids or anything but he is very smart andsince age 3 (he just turned 4 at the end of march) he is reading some, writes all letters, spells his name an both of his brothers plus mom and dad and some other words. He can add and subract small numbers and count very high. Well most preschools are just learning the letters, which he already knows so we felt it was pointless to pay for him to do something he knows, we want him challenged, he loves to learn. Well The Goddard School just called and said they are opening earlier than planned and are now doing early enrollement!! Part time which is what we would want, is 5hrs a day 3 days a week for $100 a week. It is alot more than what we paid before which was $70 a month, but I feel it's soooo worth it. Now we just have to figure out if we can make that work, I want him to go there so bad. I really hope we can do it for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->