I'm so excited!!

amygrrrango

Reaction score
AF has finally arrived! After a 68 day cycle, she showed today. I never thought I'd be happy to say this! :happydance:

Hoping this is the end of my body needing to regulate after BC, so excited to be back in the game. Going to get the clear blue OPKs, no more line guessing, and maybe try taking mucinex and baby aspirin.

There is some (small) hope that I may be pregnant by Christmas!!

AF has finally arrived! After a 68 day cycle, she showed today. I never thought I'd be happy to say this! :happydance:

Hoping this is the end of my body needing to regulate after BC, so excited to be back in the game. Going to get the clear blue OPKs, no more line guessing, and maybe try taking mucinex and baby aspirin.

Congrats! BC is really a crazy thing, my first cycle off was long, too... Not that long though. So frustrating!

Fx for you!

Congrats! BC is really a crazy thing, my first cycle off was long, too... Not that long though. So frustrating!

Fx for you!

Thanks so much!

Very excited for you,
this time marks a year from my first pregnancy that ended in an early miscarriage on the 13th :(

I feel empty without a baby another year later, but good things have come my horrifying cramps that were caused by endo have gone away! I'm OPKING and PRAYING for my baby by christmas! :)

Very excited for you,
this time marks a year from my first pregnancy that ended in an early miscarriage on the 13th :(

I feel empty without a baby another year later, but good things have come my horrifying cramps that were caused by endo have gone away! I'm OPKING and PRAYING for my baby by christmas! :)

Fx and praying for you, too!! It will happen for all of us! :hugs:

:hugs:Many many many congratulations Hun yayy so excited for you!!:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Amy! Even as depressing as AF can be it totally lets you know you can start trying again! GL! :dust:

Congrats!

Sorry for my ignorance on this but what's the baby aspirin for? I'd like to know if I'm missing out on something. :)

Congrats!

Sorry for my ignorance on this but what's the baby aspirin for? I'd like to know if I'm missing out on something. :)

I had no idea until like two days ago, either! It helps with implantation. Someone provided a full explanation, I'll try to find the thread.

I'd like to know on the baby aspirin, also any other tips. I have a feeling mine ttc issues is do to my scar tissue from my colon being removed, I am trying fertility massage and have already discovered abrasions connected to my right ovary and my uterus it tipped in my butt.. not sure what this means for me but next step is getting my tube's tested to make sure they are not blocked. 3 years of not preventing and 2 years of TTC I WANT MY PRECIOUS BUNDLE OF JOY!!! :)

Amyyy I never thought I'd congratulate anyone one on having af! Hehe congrats deary really hope things go smoothly and as planned from this cycle :D

Amyyy I never thought I'd congratulate anyone one on having af! Hehe congrats deary really hope things go smoothly and as planned from this cycle :D

Thank you so much! CB digital ovulation kits ordered, so, so praying this is the month. Or, at least my body gets it act together.

How are you feeling?? :hugs:

Congrats!

I'd like to know on the baby aspirin, also any other tips. I have a feeling mine ttc issues is do to my scar tissue from my colon being removed, I am trying fertility massage and have already discovered abrasions connected to my right ovary and my uterus it tipped in my butt.. not sure what this means for me but next step is getting my tube's tested to make sure they are not blocked. 3 years of not preventing and 2 years of TTC I WANT MY PRECIOUS BUNDLE OF JOY!!! :)

Here's the thread with additional info about baby aspirin - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2020089-halloween-testers-2.html.

Amy I strongly believe you skipped ovulation for one cycle and then ovulated on time in the next (like I said it happened with me last year) just stay positive dear hopefully this cycle would be your lucky one :hugs:

I'm feeling alright just abit nauseous these days and very gassy, can't stop burping :$

Amy I strongly believe you skipped ovulation for one cycle and then ovulated on time in the next (like I said it happened with me last year) just stay positive dear hopefully this cycle would be your lucky one :hugs:

I'm feeling alright just abit nauseous these days and very gassy, can't stop burping :$

Thank you so much! Hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs: Am so glad to have found you... and everyone here!

Here's the thread with additional info about baby aspirin - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2020089-halloween-testers-2.html.

Thanks so much for linking this! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->