I'm so excited....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
I might actually do a little wee!:rofl:

The coca cola lorry is going to be in Norwich twice on the same day...

I am not going to hang about just to see it drive along the road...honest :blush: :haha:

oh my GOD it's coming to Norwich!?!?! WHEN!?!?!?

12th December 3-6pm at the forum,8am-12 at morrisons! :D we should have a bnb norwich meet there!!!:rofl:

oh I am SO going to be there! I can't believe I've never heard of this before, it's amazing!!

Eeeeeeeeeeekk 'The Holidays Are Coming' .. Coming To Norwich! Lol .. Ive Only Just Joined On Here So This Is My First Reply But Eeeeeeeeeek Eeeeeeeek Eeeeeeeeeeek Im So Going!

How do people know where the truck is going to be??

i wanna see the truck!!! :brat:

I'm not sure, possibly the Morrisons one? Can do either really, I'm just so excited!!! Here's the link to the tour dates

Holidays Are Coming...

I'm going to the forum as the childish part of me is keeping everything crossed it's all lit up :haha:

Would you believe all the years I've lived in East Anglia I've never been to the Forum!?

Never!!??we must sort this out!!!I'm going to make a norwich meet thing on this day :happydance: xx

Definitely a good idea! It's central and it's xmassy and generally a fun thing for everyone to do!

Yes I Do Live In Norwich :) .. Just Took Me A While To Find Out How To Go Back to Where I Had Posted Lol The Joys Of Being New HaHa

Ahh :D there are quite a few of us norwich ladies on here :D whereabouts do you live?I'm about 30 mins walk from the city.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back