I'm so excited!!!

Cheyanne

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you know about the quartz crystal skulls found around the world, but I've been reading about them for years. Anyway, I just found out that one of the more famous ones, Max is owned by a family right here in Houston. I emailed them and asked about him. The thing is...it travels all over the world and I doubted I would even get a response. But, I did and get this...they're going to let my mother and I come to their home and check it out! Most people only get a peak from behind museum glass and I get to hold it. She said she'll be available in about six weeks and I can't wait.

jst googled them, how eerie lol! very fascinating tho!

They transfer you to another skull on another planet , where you meet big aliens who take you to another plain of existence :rofl: ....well so Dr Daniel Jackson says anyway....

:rofl: Dan!

You like Stargate sg1 then?
That episode is one of my faves :D

i must admit i watched stargate sg-1 from season 1 to 8 non stop until i had watched them all :rofl: think it took about 5 days...then watched season 9 and 10 as they came out.....also watched all 3 seasons of atlantis....looking forward to the 4th and continuim..the ark of truth....and hopefully the 3rd tv series they are planning :happydance:

so yeah you could say i lik eit :rofl:....i have all of them on dvd aswell and can never hold back when i see its on sky one , even though its repeats :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I havent watched the last couple series, couldnt really get into them. Sadly we missed the last one as sky one was cut off VM.

I have a measly collection of seasons 1 and 2 but working on expanding :D

I havent watched the last couple series, couldnt really get into them. Sadly we missed the last one as sky one was cut off VM.

I have a measly collection of seasons 1 and 2 but working on expanding :D

I didnt think much of season 10 finale , was ok but not worth the wait or hype

i have season 1-10 of sg1 and 1-3 of atlantis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back