I'm so fed up!

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
I know i am only 37+ and still have 2 weeks until due date but i am so fed up! I was sure he would be here by now and be a December baby! Today is the day (ie 37+4) that my waters broke with my daughter so i always though he would be earlier than that but nope :nope: i'm still sat here getting enormous and feeling uncomfortbale!
I think if i hadn't had lottie at 37 weeks the thought woouldn't even be entering my head but i was soo convinced and its making me feel really down! REally stupid i know!
Plus my cousin had their baby yesterday, she was overdue but its not the point! :dohh: GGrrrr, sorry for the rant ladies, i'm going to drown myself in the quality street!!:blush: x

I know just how you feel. I am 38 weeks today, my daughter was born at 37+4 so I had hoped this one would be early too. I have counted the weeks until last week and not really thought beyond that. I just cant wait for it to be all over. Quality street sounds like a good idea. Them and a good long walk for me today!

Hun, I can relate too. Not about the previous birth as this is my first. But about being fed up. I never thought I would be fed up with being pregnant but since finishing work at 34 weeks I hardly go outside. My DH is very over cautious so unless he is with me I am to stay indoors. Any other year and I would be hitting the sales yesterday but I've had to stay indoors and do some online shopping instead, which is not the same I must add! I just really want him to make an appearance now. I mean come on now. I've been cooking you now for over 9 months! Sorry for the rant!

Glad i'm not alone, i know i'll miss being pregnant but i really really want him here now! Fingers crossed for this week x

I'm still hoping he'll make an early appearance. He has 6 days! Hope your one comes soon too.

This is our first.

I am 37+2 today and the pregnancy has zoomed by so quickly.

We had a very busy last few days over Christmas so we want baby to stay in there for another couple weeks - at least til we recover from Christmas and all the parties at Hogmany!

Our little one is still breech and we are going to see consultant on Tuesday to discuss the delivery so hoping she will not be here for another 10days or so:flower:

I know how u feel. ive been told ill be induced next week at the latest but its still not coming quick enough

Hey, i'm 31+3 and I am totally fed up and worn out !!! So i feel ur pain. My first was 41+4...so praying that doesn't happen again !

i always thought i would go early as both my sister and i were early, but no, im 4 days late now with no sign of anything happening.

I should be seeing the mw wednesday for 28 week apt but she's taking 2 weeks off for xmas so i wont see her until i'm 39 weeks so i don't even know if he's more engaged or anything! I'm going for a curry tonight so going to try something hot, it might work although :sex: didn't last night!! :rofl:

Yeah, I'm fed up too :sad1: 37 weeks next weekend and I'm really hoping he comes not long after. Hope your LO puts in an appearance real soon hun. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->