I'm so frustrated

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
can ttc get any harder I'm so fed up every month af comes a few days early or late I had a pelvic ultrasound done and everything is good so why is this happening to me we are on too month 21 now of trying I will be taking Clomid as my doctor said if no this month ! So how does Clomid work I'm a bit nervous about taking it what are the side effects and does it contain hcg in it I will will call my doctor and ask him tomorrow as I forgot what he said last month when he gave me the prescription for Clomid I'm so upset I been crying on and off today af showed up early this month !

Clomid does not have hcg. It makes the body think it isn't producing the estrogen needed to ovulate which then makes the body produce more and it makes the body ovulate.

Side effects: weight gain, emotional ups and downs, thins the uterine lining.

Question: what do you do to track your cycles. Are you tracking everything or just sort of winging it. Are you sure you are having sex enough and at the right times.

can ttc get any harder I'm so fed up every month af comes a few days early or late I had a pelvic ultrasound done and everything is good so why is this happening to me we are on too month 21 now of trying I will be taking Clomid as my doctor said if no this month ! So how does Clomid work I'm a bit nervous about taking it what are the side effects and does it contain hcg in it I will will call my doctor and ask him tomorrow as I forgot what he said last month when he gave me the prescription for Clomid I'm so upset I been crying on and off today af showed up early this month !

If you US looked normal - that is good -
Maybe you can ask him for an HSG - it "cleans out the pipes" and flushes everything out. It might even show that you have tubal blockage. If so, it can clear out with HSG or indicate you need other therapy. I have short cycles too. So I get you.

I have two children but I have been "trying" for number 3 passively since 2009 and actively since 2013. This round I upped climbed to 100, I am on metformin (I have pCOS) had an HSG done on CD 11 (should be done CD 10) and then I did a HCG trigger shot last night. Now all I have to do is have sex today and mañana and cross my fingers.

If you OB is a prick and doesn't listen find another. I find women are way more understanding and if you tell them "This is what I want" they do it.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"