I'm so gutted :(

zoey1990

Reaction score
:sad2: Well that me out this month before it even started! My spotting from yesterday had gotten heavier today. Looks like :af: Got me 10-11 days early! Didn't even have a chance! :sad2:

Sorry to hear that. Same happened me & I've had a few symptoms recently. Going to the doctor today to see if they can shed any light because I always seem to spot after ovulation & trying. Hopefully if it hasn't worked for either of us then next month will be our month. :hugs:

Well i've only been tracking my ovulation for 2 months, Before that we was just ntnp, I thought i had it all clued up! 24 day cylce, 12 day luteal phase, Ovulation cd 10 or 11... Thought i knew it all :shrug: And now this! Does it class as my period??? I'm so confused!!! :(

Well I can let you know what the doctor tells me this afternoon if you like but everybody is different - maybe you'd be best going to see your doctor too? Did the bleeding go on for long? Mine lasted a few days alright but was very light - not enough to be AF but one day was heavier than the rest...

Well I can let you know what the doctor tells me this afternoon if you like but everybody is different - maybe you'd be best going to see your doctor too? Did the bleeding go on for long? Mine lasted a few days alright but was very light - not enough to be AF but one day was heavier than the rest...

Well it was spotting yesterday and it got a little heavier today I'm on cycle day 16 i think. I ovulated some where between 10-11 dpo... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->