Im so happy!!

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by ablacketer, Feb 1, 2011.

1. ablacketer

ablacketer Just Call Me Angel :)

I have been convinced that Rylan has acid reflux for weeks now. Took him to the doc, guy tells me to make Rylan wait 4 hours between feeds (he eats every two hours now at 6 weeks and that was at 4 weeks) then at 5 weeks a different doc brushed me off. Finally on monday we got to see Rylan's actual pediatrician. I explained my suspicion to her along with the signs I was seeing from him and she agrees with me!! She gives him an antacid to take 2 times a day.

He got his first dose yesterday at 11 right before his feed. We havent seen one single spit up of cottage cheese!!! So far he has only spit up more than a dribble after a burp twice and air came up afterwords! He has also put himself to sleep!!!! In his own bed!!! WITHOUT HIS CHUPI!!! :happydance:

Im so happy!!! I had to share!

2. kelly29

kelly29 Guest

awww how lovely for you my lo has all the reflux syp but i thought docs weren't intres? we have our postnat check on thur so will ask then xxx

3. Worrisome

Worrisome mummy to 2boys and a girl

Aw well done for being persistant