I'm so happy!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Mummy_to_be87, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Mummy_to_be87

Mummy_to_be87 Well-Known Member

I am sitting here and my LO is kicking away and moving about inside my tummy and it feels totally amazing, I cannot believe how incredibly lucky I am to have this gorgeous little baby inside me, I am so proud of the wonderful job my body is doing to care, nourish and grow my baby!! I cannot wait until February until I give birth Im so excited so I can actually hold and meet my little baby, I just wanted to share this surreal moment with you all as you know exactly how it feels too :baby:

2. _dreamer_

_dreamer_ Well-Known Member

thats so lovely. it truely is amazing that our bodies can grow and nourish a real true living baby. when i stop and think like this, that there is actually a baby inside of me, it stuns me a bit, it really is an amazing experience to go through and i feel lucky too x

3. Mummy_to_be87

Mummy_to_be87 Well-Known Member

Its amazing when you hold a newborn outfit in your hands and think in xxx amount of weeks a baby will be wearing it :D

4. Sealgirl

Sealgirl Well-Known Member

well said girl! x

5. Misstink

Misstink Well-Known Member

Its the most amazing feeling in the world!! :D
    x