Im so healthy.... nottttttt!

S

Sam9kids

:winkwink:

Im sat here with a cheesestring, a bag of cheese and onion crisps, a custard slice and a can of pepsi!:haha:

And im eyeing up the tin of roses!:blush:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just had a chicken bake and custard donut from Greggs and i have a box of choccy fingers AND im meeting my friend in town soon to have a Wimpy lunch!!!!

Im such a chubba :haha:
xx

Ohh good choice. I am back on the cheese. Ordered cheesy chips and a side of onion rings last night!

Had a Maccy D breakfast, no dinner as am stuffed but eating terrys chocolate orange mix pieces. Mmmmmm I love anything chocolate orange at the mo

Ohh, the amount of takeaways me and my boyfriend have ordered this week is terrible. I'd rather not tell! Hehe.. :winkwink:

Just to make it worse im seeing some friends tmw and just know we will order pizza and he will have cooked sausage rolls and little sausage and party food!

I think we are allowed tho as it is xmas and my excuse it that the baby wanted it :haha:
xx

mmmmmmm takeaway!!!! ah chinese mmmmmmmmmm

I'm CONSTANTLY hungry at the moment. Grrrrrrrrrr - not helping the weight situation!

crispy shredded beef with chilli and egg fried rice

am supposed to be goig to my works do tonight but not sure yet as I won't get home til 5.30, have to leave at 6.30 for the hours drive to get there for 7.30

Or i just stay in and have take away!!

I love shredded chicken in cantonese sauce!

Or beef chow mein!

will let you know later if I have chinese or go to my do!

i didnt eat much during the day the other day, then when sean got home i sent him to the shop for something tasty....then i sat and ate a tuna sandwhich, a packet of crisps, a packet of pork scratchings dipped in mint sauce, a star bar and a fab ice lollie :blush:n def made up for not eating much during the day lol

I had chocolate fingers for breakie, 2 cheese and ham toasted sandwiches for lunch, and I've just eaten a load more chocolate fingers...... oops!!

I'm sitting now with a cup of tea & dunking my oat and chocolate chip biscuits in :cloud9:

Sounds good to me :thumbup:

I'm soooo hungry all the time at the moment.

So far today i've had: Quorn sausage on toast and 2 hash browns, 2, (yes 2!) chocolate brownies, a jacket potato with cheese and i'm also eyeing up the roses and am off to buy some crisps soon :)

I was complaining a few weeks ago about not putting any weight on yet - i've put about 4 pounds on in 2 weeks now!!! :haha:

So glad i'm not the only one scoffing the unhealthy stuff! I feel so guilty but I'm craving sweet things like mad! I try and make myself feel better by eating a bit of fruit after scoffing LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->