Im so poorly

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
:hissy: I'm so poorly i feel so sorry for myself. Day time tv is also driving me insane even with god knows how many channels we have.

I started yesterday with a really bad headache and ear ache and a sore throat. Any way it got to its worst last night... i was feeling very sick but nothing was coming up i was going hot and cold i ache every where i was to weak to climb up the stairs and i cant swallow. I cant eat a damn thing,

This morning it wasnt much better im still feeling like trampeled turd. I booked an appointment with the doctor who seems to think i have a throat infection so has prescribed me with penicillin. I didn't dare take any thing before with me being pregnant i wasnt sure what i could and couldnt take.

Im having to fight with my throat to even swallow water as im dehyrdated. I'm off work sick and i dont even get paid sick pay :( This is soooooooooo unfair. :cry:

I never knew throat infections could have the same symptoms as something like flu but 10x worse.

I wish i'd feel better soon :'( :hissy:

Awww BabyBean .. sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly. Yes throat infections can make you feel like you have flu, for example, tonsilitus. That can give you flu like symptoms aswell.

Just have to relax and force yourself to drink coz thats the most important thing.

Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Awe BabyBean. I hope that you are starting to feel a bit better.:hugs:

Suck on ice cubes hunni!

Hope you feel better soon chick ...

xxx

hope you feel better soon hun,

Drink some warm coke, sounds horrible but its not so bad and it works great with bad throats

xx

Awww BabyBean :hugs:

Are you feeling any better now?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583