I'm so proud of my little man!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by channy3232, Dec 15, 2009.

1. channy3232

channy3232 Well-Known Member

Last night, I had Rocco in a little chair he has similar to a bumbo and it has a tray around it. I put little sweet potato puffs on the tray and he was using the "pincer grasp" to pick them up! He isn't that good at it yet but when he did manage to get one, he even got it in his mouth! From what I've read, they're supposed to start that at like 8 or 9 months? He's 6!
    And the doctor was impressed that I feed him those and at 6 months he's doing a chewing motion to eat them. She also gave him a little block and he took it from her. She offered him another one and he took it with his other hand which she said is excellent. Most 6 month olds will drop the first block to take the second one and taking it with their other hand is something they learn later.
    Oh the little things that make us so proud!

2. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

Well done to Rocco, thats fantastic! U must be so proud!

3. bloodbinds

Wow, that is so great! What a little genius!!! Bet you are so so proud :) I hope my LO is that advanced in the months to come :) x

4. Thedon

Thedon Well-Known Member

Thought this was going to be about your sex life

5. elly75

elly75 Guest

Hooray for Rocco and way to go mummy! :dance: