I'm so sad today :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by xAmiixLouisex, Nov 13, 2011.

1. xAmiixLouisex

xAmiixLouisex Mommy! <3

I've just sat here thinking. If it wasn't for my loss I'd be 21 weeks pregnant now. I'd be in a relationship. Setting up a home and all would be perfect. Well, in my delussional head anyway! Even though my ex didn't really love me so we probably wouldn't have been all that happy. I still have feelings for him even though he REALLY doesn't deserve them and I know this.

I was just sitting here feeling lonely really, FOB isn't around and probably never will be. I just feel.. Unloved and alone. :cry:

2. Lemonflower

Lemonflower Well-Known Member

Big hug huni!!

Fob left me and I feel totally the same! Even though he is an a***hole and doesn't love me I can't stop caring and thinking we would have been the perfect family!!

Things will get better for us, people keep telling me that it just takes time!!!
    Sucks doesn't it!!

xxxx

3. xAmiixLouisex

xAmiixLouisex Mommy! <3

Yeah most days I'm fine and I think once my sons here I wont care. But, part of me worries incase that isn't enough. I'm scared of having my little boy and still being sad and craving a family. :( xx

4. IrishGirl

IrishGirl Katies Mam&Expecting

Aweeeee hun Massive hugs heading your way catch :) ------------------->>>>>>

5. Ariela1975

Ariela1975 Well-Known Member

:hugs: I so understand where your coming from. But, I guess this will just make us stronger!

6. sjwebb

sjwebb Well-Known Member

Aw hun :( just because the FOB isn't around doesn't mean that you aren't loved, your gonna have someone love you for the rest of your life and hes gonna call you mommy :D What could be better than that? You have something SO much better than some dumb FOB :)

7. swalumni

swalumni Mama of Two

Totally normal feelings to be sad for a family. Keep reminding yourself about all the great stuff you're already doing. Big hugs!

8. Maybe1daysoon

Maybe1daysoon Well-Known Member

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: most days im with you, he is very wishy washy but i always take him back because of the baby.

9. BleedingBlack

BleedingBlack Well-Known Member