I'm so sad today :(

xAmiixLouisex

Mommy! <3
Reaction score
I've just sat here thinking. If it wasn't for my loss I'd be 21 weeks pregnant now. I'd be in a relationship. Setting up a home and all would be perfect. Well, in my delussional head anyway! Even though my ex didn't really love me so we probably wouldn't have been all that happy. I still have feelings for him even though he REALLY doesn't deserve them and I know this.

I was just sitting here feeling lonely really, FOB isn't around and probably never will be. I just feel.. Unloved and alone. :cry:

Big hug huni!!

Fob left me and I feel totally the same! Even though he is an a***hole and doesn't love me I can't stop caring and thinking we would have been the perfect family!!

Things will get better for us, people keep telling me that it just takes time!!!
Sucks doesn't it!!

xxxx

Yeah most days I'm fine and I think once my sons here I wont care. But, part of me worries incase that isn't enough. I'm scared of having my little boy and still being sad and craving a family. :( xx

Aweeeee hun Massive hugs heading your way catch :) ------------------->>>>>>

:hugs: I so understand where your coming from. But, I guess this will just make us stronger!

Aw hun :( just because the FOB isn't around doesn't mean that you aren't loved, your gonna have someone love you for the rest of your life and hes gonna call you mommy :D What could be better than that? You have something SO much better than some dumb FOB :)

Totally normal feelings to be sad for a family. Keep reminding yourself about all the great stuff you're already doing. Big hugs!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: most days im with you, he is very wishy washy but i always take him back because of the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->