I'm so scared somethings going wrong again

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
So this morning when I wiped there was a little bit of what seemed like ewcm. Then after I dropped Belle at school popped to the shops and went to the loo and there was quite a huge glob of it. This is how my mc started last year. I've not had any bleeding. That only really tapered in over a day or so until the bleeding really kicked in last time. I'm have very slight cramps but that could just be my ibs flaring up as it tends to do when I am stressed/nervous/worried.

The other concern is that over the past few nights been getting night sweats, which is something I usually get in the few nights leading up to af. Also I haven't really had much in the way of symptoms.

This just can't happen again, and especially not now as it's Belle's birthday tomorrow and I've got her party to organise on Sunday.

I just want my rainbow baby.

Sorry to hear your having such a worry. Why don't you give the epau a call and have a chat with a mw stress your worries and see if they can help. All the best Hun xx

Thanks gemstone. I've rung and left a message with my bereavement midwife, just waiting to hear back from her. She already knows I'm pregnant again and had booked me in for an 'early' scan in a couple of weeks. So far not had anymore discharge or bleeding. Slight cramps but nothing really painful. But you start looking out for everything don't you!! Nervous every time I go to the loo! It's just the timing, it being a couple of days before it happened last time, at 6 weeks. Just thinking positive that no bleeding can only be a good thing.

So sorry you're having such a worrying time :hugs: I hope your midwife calls you back soon with some reassurance :hugs:

Well i can't see this having a happy ending, the discharge is now brown and hitting my PL rather than just wiping. It seemed to stop all day but has come back this evening. Cramps are a little bit worse.

I still have days where I lose a lot of blood Hun & everything was ok at my scan. Good luck Hun 🙏🙏🏻 for you xx

I had brown discharge on and off for a couple of weeks with DS and he's now 2 and a half. It could be nothing to worry about. Hope everything works out ok.

Thank you. It just seems a coincedence it's more or less at the same stage as last years mc. I guess I'm just not meant to have another baby. I'm probably too old anyway, I'm 39 and I suppose my body just doesn't want to do it again!!

Don't lose hope just yet. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Oh Natnee :(

But I've seen more than one lady on here with red bleeding and it has been ok. I really really hope that's the case for you. Thinking of you xx

Don't give up hope hun, it's really difficult not to with the timing but you just never know, it could be a bleed and it's just showing now. I hope they give you a scan soon to confirm. Fingers crossed for youx

Thanks guys, bleeding quite red this morning and needing a pad, although not ridiculously heavy. Still a little bit mucousy. Just a general dull ache cramp wise. Just waiting to hear back from my bereavement mw, spoke to her this morning and she said would try and get me in for a scan. I just don't need this today, Belle's birthday of all days! Supposed to be shopping for her party on Sunday! I did another test this morning, had an IC left over and it was still as strong as they were coming up, if not a bit darker (they're not that great!) so a little bit encouraging. Hope you are all right, but I am prepared for the worst. At least I have Belle's birthday celebrations to keep me occupied!

That's a good sign Hun. I have had 5 bleeds to far and baby is fine Hun. Hope they can get you in today. It's such a worrying time. I'll be thinking of you and praying all is ok xx

Just chased my MW again and EPU are chocka til Tuesday!! She is trying to get me in to the gynae clinic. Just waiting to hear back again.

Bleurgh, they can't see me til Tuesday. Got an appointment for then. My mw has spoken to a consultant and they don't think it sounds like an emergency. She is going to speak to someone else at 1 when he starts work. Looks like won't be knowing anything for a few days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->