I'm so scared somethings going wrong again

I have had a fair bit of bleeding. Seen baby on scan with heartbeat. Don't lose hope yet hunny x

I have had a fair bit of bleeding. Seen baby on scan with heartbeat. Don't lose hope yet hunny x

You give me some hope Gemstone! I've read a bit about your bleeds and things, how bad has it been for you if you don't mind me asking?

As I said mines tapered off at the moment. I would like to compare the bleeding i've had like a period, but I usually use tampons with af and I don't think I can really compare that to this bleed as been using pads, as you can't tell really the amount in a tampon. Mine started red Friday and then quite consistently over saturday and then really started to taper off mid yesterday. A few times it was quite 'clotty'. The main one that stands out was after I had some really weird pains. I had gone to the 'inflatables day' after school at my daughters school, and I had to go and sit in the car as all the standing about I was in a bit of pain. It wasn't cramps in my uterus but like a weird pressure pain kind of like underneath in my lady bits! Don't know how else to describe it. That was the clot that made me wonder if it was the baby. I actually managed to save this one in case they want to see it or test it.

Sorry that was a bit of a ramble hope it makes sense!

So sorry Nat...I started bleeding red with clots yesterday...went to the ER where they tested my hcg and it was only a 13....they called it a "threatened miscarriage" but it's pretty obvious I lost the baby...I'm still bleeding red with clots 😔 please keep us updated

The bit of red yesterday didn't last long, back to almost nothing again. Todays the day I found out what's happened. Nervous is not the word!

Thinking of you Natnee...fingers crossed xxx

I Hun, I had red bleeding for about 5 days. When I finally had my ultrasound. They found baby heartbeat. But found a area of bleed around the baby. So I have a haemorrhage. There is every chance you have this too and baby is fine. Good luck Hun all the best xx

Nat I have everything crossed for you , really hoping that there's an explanation for what's going on and everything's okay with the pregnancy :) big hugs , thinking on you xx

Well ladies it's not good news, I have lost the baby as I thought. So I'll be saying goodbye to you all and I wish you all the best of luck with your babies xxx

Thanks ladies, I'll hopefully be back in here before too long. Although they say 'wait a cycle' I will be trying as soon as I can! I'm 39 I can't keep waiting for too much longer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->