I'm so scared :(

samthemum

Reaction score
Hello all,

I tried Soy Isoflavones again this cycle and I am fairly sure I ovulated around CD15 (could be a few days later than this). I wasn't keeping terribly accurate records since I know how it stresses both of us out.

I have felt rotten since probably Monday just gone - mostly nausea that comes and goes during the day but is constant at night. I POAS and got the lightest of lines, so on Tuesday I POAS again and sure enough it was a little darker but still not blazing pink. I POAS Wednesday and had pretty much the same result, it was a teeny bit darker but nothing major. Thursday I bought new tests, The Boots blue dye one was faintly positive instantly and dried quite dark - The IC was lighter than previous tests.

My predicament is today's tests were all very much lighter, even the boots one was lighter than yesterdays and I am now worried that this is going to be another early miscarriage bringing my total to 4 consecutive ones. (6 total).

I still have incredible nausea, extreme gassiness (never usually this bad!), my veins in my breasts are sticking out, my hubby said my areola is darker, I have had some like pulling cramps, not like AF cramps. Speaking of veins, they are pretty prominent all over at the moment which is not usual for me, my veins are usually well hidden.

I don't know what to think, has anyone experienced tests getting lighter (to a point that the IC was almost negative!) and gone on to have a successful pregnancy?

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Do you take any medications for anything? From the sounds of it it does sound like a chemical with the tests getting lighter. If it ends up going negative, i would perhaps bring it up with your doc to get some tests done to find out why. Especially since its a bunch in a row.

Do you take the tests at different times of the day? Because this can have an affect on the tests, as well as how much fluids you're drinking.

Thanks for the replies. I was trying to stay positive this morning since I am still having lots of good symptoms, it's hard to stay positive when the tests are not getting better!

I take them with FMU and again in the evening after I get back from uni so they pretty much always get done around the same time. I don't get much chance to drink lots during the day so often my evening urine is much more concentrated than my FMU which is the result of me fluid loading before bed x

And the reason why i ask about medications is there are meds that will cause a chemical to happen. Another lady on the forums had a chemical due to being on meds at the time. Fx for you :)

Samthemum..i am also going through the same.i started testing at 10dpo then I got a faint positive .so tested the next day at 11dpo and no change.then at 12dpo with different tests still no change.its still very very faint.am at 13dpo the faintness is still there.am very frustrated at the moment.i thought it was suppose to get darker by now.i have now decided to stop and wait for AF which us due on Saturday.am honestly sick and tired of of analysing the tests.dont have major symptoms apart from cramping and gassy.i will update.

If it helps my tests didn't get darker until I'd skipped the first day of AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"