I'm so scared!

SaMa86

Reaction score
Just went to the loo, had a massive amount of discharge normal creamy white stuff, I actually felt it drop when I stood up to go upstairs. Then when I wiped a had a streak of blood! I've called NHS, told me to call my gp who have told me to call back first thing to arrange an appointment. They'll shuffle stuff around for me. I'm sooo scared! I desperatly don't want to lose this baby!!! I love it so much already which I know is kinda ridiculous being only 9 weeks! Sorry for the post ladies, I know there's nothing I can do until tomorrow but I just need to write it down. Took a HPT I had left and there's two good lines on there so clinging onto that so desperatly it's untrue!!:cry:

Didn't want to R&R. I don't have any experience with this other than I've had increased discharge also in all my pregnancies. Hang in there and stay positive. :hugs:

Its not silly after 9 weeks, im 6 weeks and feel exactly the same. Really hope everythings ok hun just keep your chin up, iv read that bleeding can be normal during early pregnancy. You will know tommorow and im sure everything will come back normal for you fingers crossed! xxxxx

Aww fingers crossed for you! dont worry until you've seen your GP, hope you are ok xx

Thanks girls. I just don't know what to do with myself! I've had my cry and hubby is looking after me. I still feel pregnant if that makes sense but I just worry so much!

I've heard a lot of ladies have this and end up totally fine. fingers crossed and I'm sure everything is okay! :hugs:

Lots of discharge is totally normal & so is a little spotting from time to time.. even though its totally scary at the time! I'm sure everything is okay & you'll feel much better after you get checked out but still wishing you all the luck in the world all the same :)

Thanks for all your support everyone! I spoke to the midwife yesterday morning and she's quite happy that everything is ok due to the amount and that I didn't have any cramps or anything. I did manage to pull a muscle in my torso though this morning so am laid up on the sofa now coz I can't stand up...must say this has been a fun week!!!

Honey, (butting in from ttc) i wouldnt worry so much... increased cm is totally normal, and you were walking when it dropped out. If it starts to tint pink or red streaked then theres a little more cause for worry, but white normal discharge is just that - normal.

pot and kettle really cos if i get pregnant again this cycle (which im trying to!) it'll be third time lucky and i'll be bricking every single twinge !!!!xxx

Aw good luck, feel for you that you are stressing :hugs: And nothing at all silly about feeling attached to your baby at 9 weeks...I'm the same as you :) And I felt attached to him/her as soon as I got that positive test. Just means you're a good mom already. Fingers crossed that all will be just fine xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->