I'm so sick and tired..,

penniepie

Reaction score
Let me start of by saying my son is the best thing has happened to me I love him more than life and I love spending my days and nights with him. I'm suck and tired of my husband.

He is constable nagging at me for everything. Yes he works gets a full nights sleep. That's fine I get it but he doesn't change a diaper, I bf so I feed him around the clock... He tells me to do this with him and that with him instead of just stepping up and doing it himself (I.e say he needs his face wiped)

I take care of my son in and out. If I ask him to come with me to get groceries or something like that he complains that I should take the baby, every other mother does it... And if I say him exhausted and having a hard time (breasting feeding has been physically and emotionally exhausting for me) hd says to suck it up some women handle 4 kids.

I don't know what to do when I tell him how I feel and how he needs to help and not nag and give me a break he yells and it's a fight and I refuse to have my son hear it.

I can't take it anymore...today he finally said he would come with me to get groceries while the baby is fed and will be content in the stroller
Well 2 hours have gone by after I asked him twice he claims he forgot I asked him. So we can't go cause my son has to be fed so I can't leave.it's just annoying!

He sleeps all night, goes to work, eats dinner I cook for him (complains about what I make ) plays video games then to bed

The odd time he helps with a bath or holds him but mostly plops him down so he can play his game

I'm so ticked off. I'm emotional I'm crying
I'm having issues with being hard on my self already with no support from him
( if u seen my other post I get frustrated with bfing I feel like a bad mom... After nudging my arm while feeding him cause he was gumming my sore nipples)

Anyways thanks for reading
I just feel alone. Im glad I have my son seeing him makes me happy

Oh my!

He sounds selfish, lazy and arrogant! Don't stand for it.

My OH works full-time, we take nights/mornings turns about, we take bedtime routine every other night and we share the responsibilities and care of LO when we are at home.

Hugs xx

i think you should tell your hubby exactly how you are feeling.
hope things get better for you

Awwww hugs xx
The first few weeks are the hardest, but you need to tellhim it takes two to make a baby and things have to change! Have you got any family nearby who can help (or kick oh up the rear for you)?

I know exactly how you feel.. you need to tell DH exactly how you feel, tell him all the things that are snnoyinh you & upsetting you.. if he doesn't change then don't do anything hot him - don't cook him dinner, nothing... you really need a break :hugs: would your baby take a bottle if you expressed?? Just thinking maybe a relative could watch LO while you get some sleep?? X

It makes me so sad to hear about these less-than-helpful OH's... The only reason I havent gone completely nutso at my husband, is because we talk through eeeverything.
If you two cant communicate, I suggest seeing a couples counsellor to get the tools you need to talk through your problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->