I'm so so so in love with my man

M

MILF2011

Just a quick note!:thumbup:

I am feeling so happy and blessed to have my OH and children in my life. Things could not be better.

The best feeling in the world is to be pregnant and bringing in new life into the world surrounded with love. I am truly even more in love with my man than ever.

I have 2 children from a previous relationship and this is my OH first baby :happydance:

It has been a lowsy first three months, I had never felt so tired, hungry, grumpy and sensitive ever in my previous!!! We also had a bleed a few weeks back and that in itself was the biggest panic ever.........:cry:

My OH is my strength, shoulder to cry on, my confidant and he is literally going through everything with me. He reads everything, he loses his sleep when i do, takes an interest in everything and is learning so much about pregnancy so that he can understand how i feel.

He even called me at 4 am in the morning because he knows me like clockwork....this is the time I always wake up for a wee!!!

Just a note of how im feeling.....soppy, I know...but I don't care!!
:cloud9:

Congratulations ladies and I hope that you are all as happy as I am, heres to Good Health, Love, life and happiness! xxxx

Thank you.
I am an avid user of this site and a fater to be. This site is full of messages about how lousy some blokes can be (Most of them are valid by the way..lol)
It's nice to see a message about how happy you are and how great you other half is cos we are not all A*seholes.

Now get in that kitchen and clean up, while he watches football! ::rofl::

This is the best feeling in the world to bring another life into the world :thumbup:Congratulation:happydance: on your pregnancy sounds like your OH is God send. I wish my OH was like that:cry:. I wish u all the best in your pregnancy. 2011 yummy mummies:hugs:

You are a lucky lucky lady and it is lovely that you appreciate it. Some take their OH's for granted.
I really wish I were as lucky as you. More often than not I think me and mine won't last another year :( It's good to know there are good ones out there :flower:

Thank you.
I am an avid user of this site and a fater to be. This site is full of messages about how lousy some blokes can be (Most of them are valid by the way..lol)
It's nice to see a message about how happy you are and how great you other half is cos we are not all A*seholes.

Now get in that kitchen and clean up, while he watches football! ::rofl::

Hahahah!! Now you have made me chuckle!!!! Well ive got me feet up and my son is fixing me lunch and a nice cup of tea at the moment lol!!!

Living the life!!

I am glad that you have found my message positive....and its true all men are not completely incompetent! xx:thumbup:

This is the best feeling in the world to bring another life into the world :thumbup:Congratulation:happydance: on your pregnancy sounds like your OH is God send. I wish my OH was like that:cry:. I wish u all the best in your pregnancy. 2011 yummy mummies:hugs:

Thank you so much....its soppy but true!! :cloud9:

I am wishing you a healthy pregnancy also darling xxxx

Lovely to see this, I'm going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment, not his fault it's mine :cry: I just can't seem to want to bring myself to be close to him, and I hate myself for it!

You are a lucky lucky lady and it is lovely that you appreciate it. Some take their OH's for granted.
I really wish I were as lucky as you. More often than not I think me and mine won't last another year :( It's good to know there are good ones out there :flower:

Hey!! Be optimistic....he may change when the bump is growing bigger. I guess it all happens differently for all of us. This is the first pregnancy where I have felt so much love and support. I hope that you have the same.....

With all the strange changes we are going through its nice to be able to share it as and when it happens. :hugs:

I've added you on my mates list xxx see you in the 2nd Tri in a couple weeks:thumbup: YEEEEHA!

Aww that's just lovely! :)

Ooh and for those who wanna see more lovely posts I made a thread not long back in general chatter called reasons we love 'em, to dedicate a little thank you for those good men out there :blush:

Aww i know exactly how you feel :) My husband is been so great to me through my pregnancy. (he usually is anyway lol) Always making sure im okay, dont over do it etc. I think our emotions make us even more soppy too! Feels like ive fallen in love over again but more with him! Its great isint it :cloud9:

Hey!! Be optimistic....he may change when the bump is growing bigger. I guess it all happens differently for all of us. This is the first pregnancy where I have felt so much love and support. I hope that you have the same.....

With all the strange changes we are going through its nice to be able to share it as and when it happens. :hugs:

I've added you on my mates list xxx see you in the 2nd Tri in a couple weeks:thumbup: YEEEEHA!

Thank you but that won't happen. We just had an argument because he was making a coffee which I have totally gone off so drink hot water, I literally had just told him a cause of low blood pressure (mine is 95/50!) is dehydration so I asked him for a big cup. He moaned because he'd already put it in a small one then said I'd have to wait because "I have to do my fucking coffee first" :cry: After doing his coffee he thrusts a bigger cup at me says "here's your fucking water" :cry: We won't last, I know it. But thank you anyway.

I now have you on my friends list :) See you there soon and enjoy finally having a lovely supportive OH during pregnancy :flower:

Hey MILF! I've been looking for this post again because I just had to say how much I love and appreciate my DH, he is being 110% supportive, couldn't do enough for me and wants us to be a little family so much! I really am a lucky lucky girl :o) Here's to all the wonderful OH's out there! X

Great profile piccy by the way x

My Hubby is being amazing at the moment in fact he's just left to go food shopping by himself because he wants me to rest! He says that my job is to look after myself and get rest and his job is to do everything else - dishes, clothes washing, tidying and cooking. He had a stroke when he was baby so can only use one arm so it takes longer for him to do those things than most people but he refuses to let me help. I love him so much!

Thank you but that won't happen. We just had an argument because he was making a coffee which I have totally gone off so drink hot water, I literally had just told him a cause of low blood pressure (mine is 95/50!) is dehydration so I asked him for a big cup. He moaned because he'd already put it in a small one then said I'd have to wait because "I have to do my fucking coffee first" :cry: After doing his coffee he thrusts a bigger cup at me says "here's your fucking water" :cry: We won't last, I know it. But thank you anyway.

I now have you on my friends list :) See you there soon and enjoy finally having a lovely supportive OH during pregnancy :flower:

Hello proudmumofone i know exactly how you are feeling . I am getting no support from my so called OH. We always arguing about the littlest things Sometimes i feel so alone. No one else knows am pregnant and its so hard to talk to my OH. I can't do anything right he always making me :cry: (damn hormones :nope:). Sometimes i don't feel like we going to last next month much less a year :growlmad:. I just want u to know you not the only one going through this. Everyone being optimistic that's it going to get better but i doubt it. Stay strong we can do this all by ourself. I don't need him stressing me out :growlmad:. Good luck with your pregnancy i hope everything works out. On a happy note i am so :happydance: that i am pregnant i am not going to let any :growlmad: spoil my happiness :hugs:

Hey darling xx I'm going to inbox you shortly xxxx

Hey MILF! I've been looking for this post again because I just had to say how much I love and appreciate my DH, he is being 110% supportive, couldn't do enough for me and wants us to be a little family so much! I really am a lucky lucky girl :o) Here's to all the wonderful OH's out there! X

Great profile piccy by the way x

Thank you babe, you can see who we are now!! :happydance:

My Hubby is being amazing at the moment in fact he's just left to go food shopping by himself because he wants me to rest! He says that my job is to look after myself and get rest and his job is to do everything else - dishes, clothes washing, tidying and cooking. He had a stroke when he was baby so can only use one arm so it takes longer for him to do those things than most people but he refuses to let me help. I love him so much!

Oh I love this, that is just absolutely splendid xxxx :cloud9:

Awww how sweet! Very awesome that you're experiening so much love and support. My OH and I are the opposite - this is my first time and He's done it twice before. But he's been sooo great. He's been a slacker on the housework lol but other than that he pampers me and takes care of me and worries about me all the time...and even if this isn't as exciting for him because he's the man and he's done it all before twice, he's at least pretending to be excited. I definitely appreciate him a lot right now...and your post made me think that maybe I should tell him how much...because I'm sure he'd love to hear it!

Oh I love this, that is just absolutely splendid xxxx :cloud9:

Mines not quite this good, although our heating is broken which he has been keeping going all winter til it finally went on strike. He managed to get a one at trade price and is fitting it himself in his weekend and evenings - and he's no plumber I can tell you that, but he's trying very hard! Bless him.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"