I'm so so so in love with my man

You are a lucky lucky lady and it is lovely that you appreciate it. Some take their OH's for granted.
I really wish I were as lucky as you. More often than not I think me and mine won't last another year :( It's good to know there are good ones out there :flower:

Hey!! Be optimistic....he may change when the bump is growing bigger. I guess it all happens differently for all of us. This is the first pregnancy where I have felt so much love and support. I hope that you have the same.....

With all the strange changes we are going through its nice to be able to share it as and when it happens. :hugs:

I've added you on my mates list xxx see you in the 2nd Tri in a couple weeks:thumbup: YEEEEHA!

Thank you but that won't happen. We just had an argument because he was making a coffee which I have totally gone off so drink hot water, I literally had just told him a cause of low blood pressure (mine is 95/50!) is dehydration so I asked him for a big cup. He moaned because he'd already put it in a small one then said I'd have to wait because "I have to do my fucking coffee first" :cry: After doing his coffee he thrusts a bigger cup at me says "here's your fucking water" :cry: We won't last, I know it. But thank you anyway.

I now have you on my friends list :) See you there soon and enjoy finally having a lovely supportive OH during pregnancy :flower:

Hello proudmumofone i know exactly how you are feeling . I am getting no support from my so called OH. We always arguing about the littlest things Sometimes i feel so alone. No one else knows am pregnant and its so hard to talk to my OH. I can't do anything right he always making me :cry: (damn hormones :nope:). Sometimes i don't feel like we going to last next month much less a year :growlmad:. I just want u to know you not the only one going through this. Everyone being optimistic that's it going to get better but i doubt it. Stay strong we can do this all by ourself. I don't need him stressing me out :growlmad:. Good luck with your pregnancy i hope everything works out. On a happy note i am so :happydance: that i am pregnant i am not going to let any :growlmad: spoil my happiness :hugs:

Thank you so much. It is good to know I'm not alone but what a shame we are going through it. I really hope in time things will improve for you. A lot of it could be down to hormones, I have noticed he calms down if I do. But I do think some sort of allowances should be made for us during pregnancy.
And I'm with you on the happiness, him being an arse will not dampen my elation.
All the best you :hugs:

You are a lucky lucky lady and it is lovely that you appreciate it. Some take their OH's for granted.
I really wish I were as lucky as you. More often than not I think me and mine won't last another year :( It's good to know there are good ones out there :flower:

Hey!! Be optimistic....he may change when the bump is growing bigger. I guess it all happens differently for all of us. This is the first pregnancy where I have felt so much love and support. I hope that you have the same.....

With all the strange changes we are going through its nice to be able to share it as and when it happens. :hugs:

I've added you on my mates list xxx see you in the 2nd Tri in a couple weeks:thumbup: YEEEEHA!

Thank you but that won't happen. We just had an argument because he was making a coffee which I have totally gone off so drink hot water, I literally had just told him a cause of low blood pressure (mine is 95/50!) is dehydration so I asked him for a big cup. He moaned because he'd already put it in a small one then said I'd have to wait because "I have to do my fucking coffee first" :cry: After doing his coffee he thrusts a bigger cup at me says "here's your fucking water" :cry: We won't last, I know it. But thank you anyway.

I now have you on my friends list :) See you there soon and enjoy finally having a lovely supportive OH during pregnancy :flower:

Hey darling xx I'm going to inbox you shortly xxxx

Lovely avatar pic, you both look as in love as you have described. So happy for you, I love hearing happy stories, they make me smile :flower:

My mom once said that what truly matters in a partner is how supportive he can be when you need him most :) She was right, and it sounds like you have a keeper. I am happy for you!

My fella is amazing too. I can say i've earned an amazing partner though, as my son's dad was not dependable, was emotionally absent and an all round wet blanket. I basically did it alone from the first trimester.

Like your man, this baby is my boyfriend's first and he's totally committed, supportive and interested - it's a novelty to me. And he puts up with my moodiness without making me feel scared i'm jepordising our relationship - he takes it calmly and sees the longer term goal.

Our MCs last year brought us even closer - he sat all night in A&E and there and then i looked into his face and could see the love he had for me - that was a turning point for us, i knew i could trust him.

It's nice to read about more men like mine - i thought they were a myth for a long time!

As i speak, he's trying to coerce my son into his pajamas and away from the telly, and I didn't even ask him to. They're laughing and giggling and doing shooting noises. He's never shirks any time or responsibility with my son, and is naturally brilliant and involved - he's a good man.

I bet you're the same as me, you finally know what true togetherness is.

I wanna join the 'My OH is wonderful' train.
This is our first baby, unplanned but OH has been a complete star. He always is lovely to me but he's really stepped up his game since I've been pregnant.

I feel so sad when I read stories of women who's OHs are jerks and stuff... but it makes me count my blessings every day. I never take him for granted, I've dated some right idiots and I'm so happy to have a keeper.

I love him all the more for how good he is to me when I need him the most.

I'm joining the DH is a star group too.

My hubby has literally wrapped me in cotton wool since I got my BFP, he does the cooking, cleaning, ironing, makes cups of tea, has fixed a big list of things wrong with the house, he changes the cat litter, does the washing. In fact he does virtually everything.

I have been really tired in 1st tri so he has just taken it on himself to do all of the housework so that I can rest. He has even started to look out for baby bargains and e-mails them to me during the day.

I am a very lucky lady! He is going to be such an amazing daddy

Yeah, I love my OH, too! He's a really great guy, and my best friend. We spend so much time cuddling and laughing... I can't imagine life without him. He's also wonderful about supporting my cravings -- if I ask for it, he delivers without fail! It's part of how I know he loves me, when he gets me cake!:haha:

I feel exactly the same... its sooooo good to have someone u can really rely on and feel happy with.

My hubby has taken to doing all the cooking due to my tiredness and food aversions, he's pretty domesticated, and he is always really fascinated when he gets a weekly update on our pregnancy and reads it out loud.

Aww, and we just had my little niece and nephew down, and he was absolutely perfect with them. He always has been. He treats them as if they are his own so I can't wait to see just how lovely he's going to be as a Daddy!

aww yay for great hubbys, I can't complain either, he may be lazy and a pain sometimes but all in all he loves me very much and would do anything for me... I know that.
So i am lucky x

Every time I read the title of this thread it makes me smile! :hug:

Loving the love for our OH's and DH's!! 8.35pm, already tucked up in bed and my DH has just bought me up a cup of peppermint tea...love him! Xx

Loving the love for our OH's and DH's!! 8.35pm, already tucked up in bed and my DH has just bought me up a cup of peppermint tea...love him! Xx

Thats funny...even if my OH doesn't come to bed with me, he insists on tucking me into bed. He makes it up while I'm showering, lays in bed and cuddles with me for awhile, tucks me in and gives me goodnight kisses. Love him xx

That is so adorable! I hope he read that!!!
I must say though I am so, so thankful for my Husband and little man. He is my best friend, soul mate, shoulder to cry on, tell all, and he gives the best hugs in the world! I actually don't know what I would do without him. He has given me a son who is so amazing and who I love so much. Just watching them to together makes my heart melt! To know that are we are expecting another literally makes me smile everytime. He is also an amazing support to me. He completely understands my ups and downs and he loves being a Dad that he actually puts up with lots of my sillyness!
Oh your making me become soppy now!!

I am loving all these...just promise me one thing.
You dont just tell your friends on here, but you tell your men. We like to be told we are appriciated too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->