• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Im so stressed....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
I know i should try and relax but its so difficult. I had my amnio done on tuesday at bout 3.30 and i was told they get the results 48 hours after.So that means that we might have the results either today or tomorrow. The waiting is just killing me.Its all i can think about. Even when i am busy or watching a film my mind is constantly on the results. I wish we knew already. I cant stand the waiting and the not knowing.:cry:

Hope everything is ok hon.
Will they ring you to let you know?

Hope everything is ok hon.
Will they ring you to let you know?

Thanks hun...They said that the fetal meds department will ring me as soon as they receive the results via fax. So just waiting for them to ring now. We should either find out today latest tomorrow. I know my heart is going to sink when my phone rings but i dont know whats worse,knowing or not knowing.

really hope everything is alright and you get good news :) x x x

I hope everything goes well for you! I am anxious to hear too - so keep us updated!

I can only imagine everything HAS to be perfect because it wouldn't seem fair any other way! You have been through enough!

Really hope it all comes back OK for you hun! And sooner rather than later, I can't imagine how anxious you must be feeling! Big hugs :hugs:

Im sure everything will be just fine hun, thinking of you xXx:hugs:

Oh gosh that doesnt even surprise me that you are feeling like that! I would be exactly the same!

Im wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

you will be fine honey, have faith in your buba xxxx

Aww hun anyone in your situation would be worrying themselves sick. Thinking of you :hugs: and wishing you the best of luck xxxxx

Just want to wish you all the luck in the world! But my gut instinct says that all will be ok. !!! :) xxxxxxxx

fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx start organizing something: plastic containers, plates, pots, notes, photographs, keep yourself occupied and not nervous. Put on some good music :) Good luck hon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"