Im so stressy!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Im feeling quite down these past couple of days!!

I have what feels like constant headaches! Which is prob due to my bp (which I had blood tests for)!! STILL my shoes are not fitting me... my trainers kill me after 30 minutes at the gym! My water retention is still bad to the point of when I get out of bed and have been resting thim I struggle to walk the first few steps!

I hate the way Im looking... I know my diet is heading in the right direction but Im hating it! Im still huge compared to how I was before!! I brought size 18 jeans the other day :cry: I hate it! I dont feel comfortable, hence I dont enjoy social events etc!! And all I want to do is eat junk and I HATE that I cant enjoy a day of bingeing anymore!! :cry:

With no idea of when Im going to get financially stable I cant even look forward to a family holiday next year which I really wanted to do!!

Ill prob feel better next week but I just needed to just have this rant.... !!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: aw hun i hope you feel better. i know exactly how you feel about feeling huge. i have nothing to wear and i bought a size 16 pants the other day and they are stuck to my thighs and don't go past my bum :cry::cry: its horrible. i was supposed to be starting weight watchers tonight but i feel too crappy. will def start next week. you should be proud of yourself hun that you have started your diet :hugs::hugs: we will lose the weight hun :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: oh honey, life's tough sometimes, i'm still not happy with how i look at the moment, i feel very insecure about my body too :hugs:

:hug: aw hunni, Things will get better. XxxX

Ive read a few of your threads and seen photos of you and your gorgeous little girl and i must say whatever you feel about your weight you are beautiful. You have coped so amazingly well with all that the pregnancy and afterwards has thrown at you. you should be so proud of yourself! I must also add you must have lost more weight than you think because im the same height as you and weigh 12 stone something and cant fit in a 16 yet. When you feel down just look at you daughters face and remember what its all about. Believe me it does and will get better lots of love xx

Ive read a few of your threads and seen photos of you and your gorgeous little girl and i must say whatever you feel about your weight you are beautiful. You have coped so amazingly well with all that the pregnancy and afterwards has thrown at you. you should be so proud of yourself! I must also add you must have lost more weight than you think because im the same height as you and weigh 12 stone something and cant fit in a 16 yet. When you feel down just look at you daughters face and remember what its all about. Believe me it does and will get better lots of love xx

thanks hun... that is so so sweet!!

Height, weights and builds confuse me lol!! I must admit I dont look by any means that I weigh 17 stone but Im still big!! My bones must weigh lots lol!!

Also I must add Im now on my 10th day of my first period!! Craving sweet stuff... and all I can find is dam Jumbo caramel rice cakes lol!! Oh well Ill be grateful of this in the morning!!

Awww :hug:

Like you said hunny, im sure you'll feel better next week

I know everyone says it & you're prob bored of hearing this but remember it took 9 months to put on so blah blah, you know the rest :rofl:

kerry your havin a right nightmare of a time arent you....i tell ya what id do...put your shoes on that you wear to the gym...run into your back garden and shout at the top of your voice "fu** off fluid.....pi** off period.....wobble off weight and make chocolate make me slim" remember, AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICE!!! lol

I reckon youll feel sooooo much better straight away and youll only have your shoes on for a couple of mins so they wont hurt!!

no seriously hang in there kidda it will get better!!

h x

Bit random but when I was in the chemist today, I saw that they sold 'skinny water' apparently it contains something that suppreses the craving for sweet things and naturally aids weight loss. Im going to try some but sounds too good to be true! By the way try weighing yourself after your af finishes bet you lost loads of water! xx

kerry your havin a right nightmare of a time arent you....i tell ya what id do...put your shoes on that you wear to the gym...run into your back garden and shout at the top of your voice "fu** off fluid.....pi** off period.....wobble off weight and make chocolate make me slim" remember, AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICE!!! lol

I reckon youll feel sooooo much better straight away and youll only have your shoes on for a couple of mins so they wont hurt!!

no seriously hang in there kidda it will get better!!

h x

OMG I love it... make chocolate make me slim!! If only ey lol!!

I feel really bad cos I keep stressing at my mum... like really badly snapping!!

For instance at the gym today I was on treadmill and complained of my feet!! She said "try something else" I reply which I still kinda stand by but probably shouldnt have said it the way I did "well what can I do in a bloody gym without using my feet!?!" I snapped at her quite a bit yesterday too!! :blush:

Bit random but when I was in the chemist today, I saw that they sold 'skinny water' apparently it contains something that suppreses the craving for sweet things and naturally aids weight loss. Im going to try some but sounds too good to be true! By the way try weighing yourself after your af finishes bet you lost loads of water! xx

Oooh sounds interesting!! I have been ok though... but now the :witch: has got me bad and making me want to eat loads!!

Just had 4 caramel rice cakes for 2 and a half points and now I want more food!! No more points left :cry: But I want some toast or something!!

I was very surprised that I had lost 3 and a half pound last week considering I was on Af for a whole week!! Fingers crossed for this week :)

Awww hun, I hope you feel better soon and things start coming together for you! You have had a heck of a time with everything!

It will only get better and you have a lovely family now.

:hug:

Kerry I hope you start feeling better soon. Its crap that they can't figure out why you're still retaining water. Did I read that you were on pills for it?? Maybe consult another doctor.

I've seen pics of you and your little girl on facebook and you ARE beautiful :hugs: Cheer up, tomorrow will be so much better. Plus once you get off your dumb period I'm sure you'll feel so much better!!

:hug: Hope you feel better soon. Can't believe they haven't figured out why you are still retaining water!

Hang in there Kerry. This too shall pass.

Aww Kerry, hope your feeling more positive today? I know exactly how you feel, pre pregnancy i was a size 12-14 and now im in a 16-18 but ive only retained 1 stone?!!! not sure how that works out, but ita all gone on me hips,bum and tum!!!
You will lose the weight so try not to stress too much about it. Everytime you feel down just look at courtney and think its for her (remind her in afew years when she understands!) You and her are both beautiful, irrelevant of the size you are.
xx

Im still carrying a bit of water especially in my legs still. my feet and knees are also agony all day...i cannot even kneel now. I had xrays the other day on my knees to see whats happening but aside from that the dr was pretty clueless.
I might try drinking lots more water as if you dont drink enough which i know i dont your body can hold onto the water.
Also gonna try water with lemon juice in it...my sis said thats helps with swelling and weightloss too
xxxxx hang in there hun you will get there.
I went from 18 stone to just 16 stone after birth...i put on 5 in total and am still 16 no matter what i do but my shape is improving xxxxx

Im still carrying a bit of water especially in my legs still. my feet and knees are also agony all day...i cannot even kneel now. I had xrays the other day on my knees to see whats happening but aside from that the dr was pretty clueless.
I might try drinking lots more water as if you dont drink enough which i know i dont your body can hold onto the water.
Also gonna try water with lemon juice in it...my sis said thats helps with swelling and weightloss too
xxxxx hang in there hun you will get there.
I went from 18 stone to just 16 stone after birth...i put on 5 in total and am still 16 no matter what i do but my shape is improving xxxxx

I totally sympathise with the knees and the kneeling!! I cant do it at all!! :(
I was doing well at drinking lots of water I must start trying hard again!!

I put on 5 stone too in total and went from over 19 stone before birth and Im now 16 stone 11 :) but still its a huge amount of weight and my damm period is making me soooooo hungry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->